Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Dating Outside Your Race

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi Everyone,
We are a tv production company making a youth culture show called 'Whats Up' for Sky Three to be aired March 2011.

We are in the search for young and older couples who would be willing to part take in a segment of the show in which we aim to show our viewers the comparison between a couple of the older generation and a much younger couple. It would be interesting to see whether there any differences in the issues faced in their relationships and how society’s views have developed over time.

It would be a great achievement to spark some encouragement in young people to feel more confident about their relationship and for those from different backgrounds to connect. We are encouraging diversity and believe that this issue should be brought to the forefront.

If anyone is interested you can contact us: via email- mamaproductionteam@hotmail.co.uk or call us on- 020 8978 3799 and ask for Amy Lucas.

Comments

• Options
    lol. you're a production comapnay and you use a hotmail address ???
  • Options
    Would you be interested in interviewing me and Apolinario: my same-sex, eighteen year-old, half native American, half Filipino, half Jewish, a third dangerous, platonic lover?
  • Options
    Hi there,

Before posting this kind of request on TheSite you should ask permission first by contacting media@youthnet.org. We would usually take something like this down.

I'm happy to leave it up this time but I'm moving it to the 'We Need You' forum where this kind of request would usually sit.