Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bread

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok so after a random conversation about bread myself and **Annie** have decided that bread is boring and needs some pazaz.

So to our esteemed audience, how do you feel bread can be made to be less boring? What would you change if you could? I say a simple change, like chocolate chips mixed in could go a long way. Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    JamieRamus wrote: »
    ok so after a random conversation about bread myself and **Annie** have decided that bread is boring and needs some pazaz.

So to our esteemed audience, how do you feel bread can be made to be less boring? What would you change if you could? I say a simple change, like chocolate chips mixed in could go a long way. Thoughts?

Strawberry pink bread (pazaz)
  • Options
    jam
  • Options
    jam

I like it
  • Options
    A french stick with vodka :d
  • Options
    Toasted with something yummy in the middle:

ham and cheese
    bacon
    tuna and cheese
    cheese and onion
  • Options
    JamieRamus wrote: »

Bread isn't boring, i have a couple of slices of bread with every meal regardless of what it is, chips, fry up, lasagne, pasta, yep, even toast.
  • Options
    Lets put food colouring on it......that'd be wicked
  • Options
    foccacia isnt boring :heart:
  • Options
    The first time I had bread was when I moved in tothe UK after living in India and with low pay I was not able to afford bread. Bread to me now is wonderful. I like putting cheese and onion crisps in mine :)
  • Options
    I think all bread and any bread, even fake wonderbread grocery store 99 cent "bread" is delcious just plain. I love bread. I take after my grandma. She used to trade her meat for bread during the war. I'd do the same.
  • Options
    La brea Walnut Loaf is pretty tasty...
  • Options
    OMY :crazyeyes
    i take it none of youse have tasted belfast bread? nutty crust :love:
    goes down a treat. no pazaz needed :thumb: