Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

cuddling after sex...what does that mean?

im in a "FWB" relationship with a guy. I dont want to take any further than that with him. I don't know what's he trying to tell me. He doesn't open up well. It was the 1st we cuddled afterwards and we talked for a few minutes.

Then later he gave me a quick kiss on the lips which I was taken by surprise and appreciated me being there for him.

He the one that does the calling when he wants something. I rarely do.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't think he's neccessarily trying to tell you anything other than he doesn't take you for granted - but you know him better than we do, so what makes you think he may be?
  • Options
    I recently had something with a friend of mine. We kissed too, and I cuddled her after sex... and now it's almost 2 weeks and we haven't heard a bleep of each other and I am perfectly fine either repeating that or being just friends with her... To be fair tho, I fancy another girl and can't have her at the moment, so that makes it easier for me, but you can do kissing and cuddling without having feelings for that person.
  • Options
    I think some people just like cuddling after sex, me and my FWB have a bit of a cuddle and always have a kiss goodbye afterwards... i think he's just trying to make you feel appreciated thats all
  • Options
    Not being treated like a piece of meat is a bad thing? How times change...
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    I recently had something with a friend of mine. We kissed too, and I cuddled her after sex... and now it's almost 2 weeks and we haven't heard a bleep of each other and I am perfectly fine either repeating that or being just friends with her... To be fair tho, I fancy another girl and can't have her at the moment, so that makes it easier for me, but you can do kissing and cuddling without having feelings for that person.

He knows Im hanging out with other guys so if it happens that I do meet someone, its not gonna hurt my feelings if he doesn't contact me
  • Options
    He knows Im hanging out with other guys so if it happens that I do meet someone, its not gonna hurt my feelings if he doesn't contact me

It's always good to consider the other persons feelings too, but if you yourself are unfazed by it, then that's already half the rent. It's nice after all.
  • Options
    Does this fella just usually turn up, pump away and then leave? Dr Dre springs to mind:

"I just wanna fuck you
    No touching and rubbing, girl
    You got a husband who loves you
    Don't need you all in mine"
  • Options

as in hanging with other guys as in friends, nothing sexual