Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

£10,000 Shell LiveWIRE Young Entrepreneur of the Year?

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
Thought this might be relevant to some of you - especially as the age range is wider than usual! :)

Now open for entries - deadline 5pm on 6th September 2010!

If you're aged 16-30 and have been running your own business for more than 3 months but less than 18 months, this annual competition could see you walk away with a £10,000 cash injection plus support from top PR agency Blue Rubicon at the Shell LiveWIRE LIVE! award final taking place in London on 13th October 2010.

So, if you think you've got what it takes to be the Shell LiveWIRE Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2010, simply apply online at:
www.shell-livewire.org/awards/

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I wish I was aloud to run my own business :(
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    **helen** wrote: »
    Thought this might be relevant to some of you - especially as the age range is wider than usual! :)

Now open for entries - deadline 5pm on 6th September 2010!

If you're aged 16-30 and have been running your own business for more than 3 months but less than 18 months, this annual competition could see you walk away with a £10,000 cash injection plus support from top PR agency Blue Rubicon at the Shell LiveWIRE LIVE! award final taking place in London on 13th October 2010.

So, if you think you've got what it takes to be the Shell LiveWIRE Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2010, simply apply online at:
    www.shell-livewire.org/awards/

i applied for the grant one and going to do it again and apply for the princes trust one