Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Good weekend?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im bored, so just thought id start a standard weekend thread. Hows everyones weekend been? Good? Bad? Hungover mess? What you been doing?

I had a pretty chilled weekend (skint) so not really done much of great note.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Not really, ended my relationship with Leigh so now have the joyous prospect of living in a B&B with me personality disorder.
    Nowt exciting apart from getting mi new phone... Been a pretty shit wknd really apart from that, due to painkillers not working too well...
    I had a really good weekend, i travelled to derbyshire where my mum lives and there was a big fair through the streets of ilkestone she wanted to treat the kids it was really good fun, sunday we chilled and i cooked a chicken casserole and we had a crumble and custard for afters :) x
    Crumble and custard, oh what I wouldn't give for some of that right now, lol... Was it apple??? My fave!!!!!
    lol its was bramley apple and rhubarb yummy x
    ehh it was alright i guess!
    went out on saturday which was fun until i had a huuge tiff with the boyf, thought he was ending things but i managed to sit in there and persuade otherwise!
    sunday everything was if the fight never happened and i spent most of the day down on his farm helping milk the cows, feed the calves etc then had a night in and watched gladiator :)
    so good and bad really. glad its over
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Not really, ended my relationship with Leigh so now have the joyous prospect of living in a B&B with me personality disorder.

hope you're alright *hug*

hasn't really felt like the weekend, i was working on saturday and too tired to do anything friday night or sunday.
    my weekend was crap.

on saturday, we were going to go to chessington world of adventures, but it rained so we didon't. good, i hate chessington anyway. sunday we went for a roast dinner, but it tasted more like cardboard, and i was pleased to pig out on chipsticks when i got home
    RubberSkin wrote: »

Poor you :(

I hope you are okay. Can't you get Housing Benefit to get a flat?

My weekend was good - the first one in ages that I stayed in London and I definately needed the rest. On Friday night I had dinner with my younger step-sister and yummy hot chocolate in Starbucks. Boris Johnson came in to the place where we had dinner so that added some excitment! Lol. Then sleeping on Saturday, X factor with friends in the evening. Swimming on Sunday, did a mile.
    Oh crapola, I'm suprised I still have friends, honestly- I am a drunken money. I do still have friends, they all love me, I've checked, I should be a little more in control over the weekends though. And, that is all I am saying. hmmn, and I'm probably banned from at least one club and definitely from one person's house. But, not to worry TYPE TWO PROBLEMS!!!!!

er, yes, I had a messy weekend.
    I went out for a meal with my cousins on Saturday night. I have a large family and we don't see each other as much as we would like so we decided to all meet up. We wen to a Mexican restaurant.
    We spent most of the evening talking about what's been happening to us since we last met. :blush:
    Rather boring...
    Fair to middling.
    I was tired.

Me and the bloke invited dad over for dinner since he was home alone.
    I'm not drinkin till Halloween so boring, but this weekend will be great.