Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Halloween Fancy Dress

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello,

I am not sure if this goes in fashion or parenting - so I put it here as i need quick answers.

My baby who is 14 months has been invited to a halloween fancy dress party next week - I want to buy her this outfit as she has just learnt to say the word Bee and says it all the time when pointing at pictures of bee's in books and afterall she is just a baby so she has plenty of time to dress up as a witch later in life.

But the husband says its not halloweeny enough - but really is there much point in buying her an outfit she will wear once - at least if she has a bee one she can wear it again on another occasion (I was going to get the age 2 - 4 as she is quite big for her age and because it will last longer).

What do you all think?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    it seems halloweeen is a time to dress up as anything these days, so GET THAT OUTFIT! who cares if it isnt scary its one of the cutest things iv ever seen! when i worked in a nursery the kids used to dress up and they didnt all dress up scary. if you cant agree though id just nip to asda and get their little cat costume its only about a fiver so its not too much money wasted and its also quite cute :D
    aw, cute bee.
    I'd get it and tell your hubby she's an evil bee :yes: