Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

problems with partner

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i am having problems with my partner and he make me feel about everything even when it is not my fault, i was housebound for a year which he was not happy with as put a lot of pressure on him so he made me go out which i am glad off but i have him with me as has only been 3 weeks and dont feel ready to go out on my own, and got fed and angrey that we had to come to the doctors with me, even when i doing what he wanted i cant seem to keep him happy, he gets fed up about having to go places with me, he dont even know the meaning of support and only thinks of himself, at least he is not the one at the doctors beung prodded and poked at, and not the one having to sort out a millon things and getting nowhere. it was his idea for me to move out and now getting really stressed trying to sort out flat and money and not good for my health. i just wish for once he would understand what i go through and wish i could talk to him, to me he has a nice life at least he has money and has nothing wrong with his health, i still get on with like despite long term conditions and disabltty and would love to have any money

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    When you say it was his idea for you to move out, where were you living before out of interest?

Why was you housebound?

Do you mean you were angry he went Doctors with you, or was he angry at having to be there with you?

How long you been together.

Also, when you writing here try to paragragh as it makes it a lot easier for people to read, please dont take offence the same thing was said to me once and it just helps otherwise its a struggle to read (it is for me anyway)

:)
    When you say it was his idea for you to move out, where were you living before out of interest?

Why was you housebound?

Do you mean you were angry he went Doctors with you, or was he angry at having to be there with you?

How long you been together.

Also, when you writing here try to paragragh as it makes it a lot easier for people to read, please dont take offence the same thing was said to me once and it just helps otherwise its a struggle to read (it is for me anyway)

:)

no we wanted to live togethor but once moving things got harder and he thinks me living along would be good.
    I was housebound of mutiple long term conditions and disabilty and still struggle now

we have been togethoer nearly two years, and no he was angrey he had to be at the doctors with me, but at the moment i need to travel with someone but he has got over it now, just had a little suck

sorry that i dont write in paragraphs but am dsylexic and often forget or find it hard
    Maybe hes a bit depressed and hes getting snappy because of it, does he work or does he need to be there for you all the time?

You two should try to get out more to take your mind off things, i know it must be hard to get about but if he drives try and plan a day somewhere sometime. :thumb: