Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Blackberry Bold 9700

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Any Blackberry users here? Im due an upgrade and can get this for free. I've done some research and its coming up with some really good reviews!

Anyone got one? Recommended? Or am i going to get "dissed" by IPhone users for even thinking of getting a Blackberry? :p

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have a work one and I love BBerries. Really good for email and doing 'work' on the move.

iPhones seem better for playing on the internet.
    I agree with the above. My blackberry at work is ideal, battery lasts for ever (no touch screen) and it's perfectly adequate for email, internet e.t.c.
    The iphone however has games and better internet but the battery lasts a day, if that.
    Do you make a good use of the internet with the little screen a blackberry´s got?
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Or am i going to get "dissed" by IPhone users for even thinking of getting a Blackberry? :p

:yes:

As you should.

iPhone all the way for me, I hated my BB.
    Saying that, one of my friends offered me cold hard cash to swap my blackberry for his iPhone.
    It's like you are either a fan of one or the other. Rarely both IME.
    I really like the iPhones, I may get one when my blackberry contract runs out in May, however I could also go with that new blackberry torch.