Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Starcraft 2

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone got it? I've been spending way too much time on it! Great fun.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ive been playing it but if im honest, slightly disapointed, especially the GFX, big let down.. it's pretty much like older RTSs in that its pretty simple but.. it's okay
    OH DEAR GOD ITS SO DAMN AMAZING! I LOVE IT SO DAMN MUCH
    SO MUCH I WILL ONLY USE CAPS UNTIL now

sucks for me cos my PC can only just run it on low...
    Yeah I have the minimum specs but it's okay until I have 200+ units on screen.

What's your chosen race? I've been using Protoss.

Hellfire: yes it's simple(ish) and in a way that's good for me... I wouldn't be able to run it otherwise! But there's lots of room to use micro skills, which I've just started to learn.
    I played it for days straight when it was released, but haven't touched it in days now. I actually went back to SC1 for a breif moment. Not to say its bad though, I enjoy it, but I have to be in the mood for it.
    Zerg player but been having some trouble breaking out of gold, one of my friends who is terran who i can beat easily has shot up platinum though, pissed off at imbalances. Did anyone watch the ESL qualifier final? The best SC2 player in the world, IdrA, got beaten by a scrub who just abused reapers every single god damn game.

Nevermind though, because I loved watching Dimaga. He is a god.

Picture related.
    Hellfire wrote: »
    Ive been playing it but if im honest, slightly disapointed, especially the GFX, big let down.. it's pretty much like older RTSs in that its pretty simple but.. it's okay

If the standard laddering is getting boring for you (it has for me a bit) then I do really suggest looking at the custom maps - a million and one custom mods / modes that are great fun.
    Dimaga is also a cheat! But yeah it was a good tournament.

I haven't played enough to get anywhere yet - still in silver 1v1.
    Anyone watch day videos? He's pretty good.

Also check out the Mr Lonely song and Like a Toss - funny stuff!