Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I'm drunk...

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh, if only... I have no booze left. That cookies and cream is looking rather tempting right now. Or, the lodger's fridge shelf... Fuck it, I'm going on a booze hunt....
  • Options
    Oh yeah, school is fine, nearly finished. Really not arrsed about it all. Should care more though as I'm supposed to be applying for scholarships and postgrad shit but... working a sales job is sucking the life out of me. I hate sales, I hate myself for being a salesperson, honestly - I am a bad person... suckered by the lure of commission, over my principles... SIGH
  • Options
    Ah you're not bad for doing sales, it is what people do, especially while going to school and raising a child, you do whatever you can! That is really really really impressive that you are almost done and that you have such good marks! Very jelous ;) What do you want to do when you finish?
  • Options
    I am going to go back to bed for a bit... Well, I'm not really. I'm applying for postgrad places, which depend on funding and savings so... I might be selling little old ladies high apr on their big knickers for a few months while I sort out 'next' :(
  • Options
    You do what you have to do in order to continue to better yourself and fulfuill your dreams. If you arn't selling grandmas high apr panties, then somebody else will, at least you are making the money for it. There is no job that is a bad job so long as you are making the money to support yourself and your family while doing what you want, whether it be that or on the side :heart:
  • Options
    Hello
  • Options
    $2 pint night fucking rocks. Work on wednesday to pay rent, insurance and other bills, on the otherhand, sucks ass.