Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

CHEAP printer

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Any ideas?

I need one that a) is fairly cheap b) won't break anytime soon and c) the ink is not horrendously expensive.

I'm fed up of printing stuff at uni already.

At the moment I'm thinking about this one.

PS. I have no idea about what makes a good printer. I've just looked at Comet and there are loads for £39.99 but don't know the difference between them.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    My experience of printers is that all the home type of printers break after a couple of years.

It's definitely worth having one when you are a student though, it makes life so much easier.

To be honest I can't remember what printer I had so I can't add much more to this thread!
  • Options
    God i need one as well, its just like "print this, print that, printy printy print print print"
  • Options
    i fuckin hate printers with a passion, apparently epson and cannon are ok according to reviews though my experience they are both crap.
  • Options
    An Epson Stylus SX515W is a decent printer (I'm a proud owner) and is retailing for a bargainous £40 in Tesco right now. Usually it costs over double that!