Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

In on a Saturday night..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
... whats everyone been upto this weekend? Anything exciting?

I'm having a weekend in (skint) so just started watching Peep Show on 4oD, cant believe i never bothered watching it before!

Comments

• Options
    I just dont get Peep Show
  • Options
    tonight i finally worked out how to transfer music onto my phone, that as a big win for me. tomorrow seeing two friends for a pub lunch, things might be looking up :)

peep show is great, david mitchell has the best eyes
  • Options
    nowt worse than thinking you are going out all night, working til ten and reet looking forward to it then your friend cancelling on you last minute :impissed: i was ready to put my dancing shoes on and instead im in bed with the laptop. ah wellll.
  • Options
    nowt worse than thinking you are going out all night, working til ten and reet looking forward to it then your friend cancelling on you last minute :impissed: i was ready to put my dancing shoes on and instead im in bed with the laptop. ah wellll.

Ahh bad times, yeah i hate that. Specially when you've been looking forward to it all day!

Yeah about Peep show, i only watched little bits of its before and didnt really think much of it. Now i've watched quite abit of it i think its class!
  • Options
    I worked today. Working on a Saturday sucks. No money to go out this weekend, because I have a friend's birthday next weekend, which is going to cause me to spend a lot of money.

Tonight I have lots of cheap wine, and music. Ahh, alcohol and music. <3
  • Options
    Ahh thats the one thing im missing, a few beers would be perfect right about now. Poop.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    being doing RC all weekend.

got some magic stuff
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    I just dont get Peep Show

Me neither. They're both funny guys, funny writers, funny cast but i just don't get it.

Had someone round in the playroom who bought some Lady K with him. 2 lines in the sling and i seem to of lost several hours - eep !
  • Options
    Weirdos. Peep Show is awesome.

I was in last night as well. Went to a house party on Friday and then had to mission it all the way to deepest darkest Essex to play football yesterday afternoon. 0-2 down at half time, fought back to win 3-2. Got back to London at about 6:30 and by the time I had made some food, and my flatmate had subjected me to two hours' worth of that unmitigated drivellous shitfest that is the X Factor, I was ready for bed :)
  • Options
    Work weekend for me. I've been sleeping badly the past two nights so I gave up sleeping at 8 and am trying to figure out how to start teaching my dog to do my laundry. Then work a little after lunch.

I'm also crocheting inbetween.
  • Options
    I had my first rugby game in nearly half a year yesterday. By the time I got home I was so exhausted I figured I'd lay down and watch cartoons for a while before going out. Next thing I knew I woke up and looked at the clock and it was 7:00 am this morning. 12 hours of sleep and no hangover, not a bad way to start a Sunday.