Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Anyone a good artist?

Im looking to see if anyone in here is a good artist, and im talking about stuff on paper/fabric as opposed to geeky computery jiggery.

Im looking at getting a sketch done of someone, like perhaps A4 sized, not super duper photo realistic-esque art work, but so you can sorta tell its the same person. Colour would be preferable, and would camoflague uniform be a problem?

Tis a leaving present for someone, and tbh I dont know anyone who has the artistic skills who is not in the immediate vacinity, as to allow it to be a suprise.

Anyone interested?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I miiiiiight be able to do something for you.... I'll send you a link privately so you can see some of my online work
    Will sort the pic out to you tomorrow.
    Right nutter, I have PM'd you my email address so you can send me an email, and I will mail the photo/image over, rather than uploading it anywhere.

If anyone else wants to have a crack at this, by all means send me a PM.
    I can do portrait drawing but like just with pencil, I think it would look alot more nice just with one color a grey most likely. I have drawn many portraits of picture thats how I make money. I can also do picasso drawing with shapes they are lovely as well. So would you like to give me a shot at it? I can do both for you, and put it in color.

*hug*
    That users account has been deleted and they dont post here anymore.
    Mmmhmmm ;)

About as sneaky as your friend hollyboo!
    my name wrote: »
    Mmmhmmm ;)

About as sneaky as your friend hollyboo!

Yeah well, at least I dont make things up ;)