Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

so depressed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i feel so down and all i want to do is end my life as i cant stand all this pain inside me as its destroying me to much. my head is so messed up i dont know wa=hat i want or if i can get better but i am so upset and lonely and cope with the voices n hallucinations please anyone got any advice :crying: from sarah :crying:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey liverpoolchick, welcome to the boards :wave: Sounds like it's all a getting a bit too much for you at the moment and there doesn't seem like a way out. You can get better though, people go through very low periods in their lives and come out the other side. It might seem like a huge hill to climb right now but bit by bit you can get there and life will get easier.

Do you have any close friends or family you can talk to or call on when you're feeling desperate? Try not to keep it all to yourself and reach out to the people around you. The boards are here for you to vent and there are plenty of other people here who have gone through similar feelings.

If you feel really low and don't know where to turn you can always call Samaritans on 08457 90 90 90 or email them on jo@samaritans.org They are there to listen and to let you talk as much or as little as you like and people here have found them really helpful in the past.

Maybe listen to some music you like or read a book in bed and see if you can get some sleep? Things often seem a lot more intense at night time and tomorrow is a new day full of possibilities. Look after yourself and keep posting *hug*
    Hiya Sarah,
    Have u anyone u can talk 2? it really does help if u can because a problem shared is a problem halved. is there any reason why u feel so low?
    I can't say i know how u feel because i don't but 2 feel like u want to end it all u must be feeling really bad, my brother committed suicide 7 years ago he was just 25, its been hard on me and my family and no matter how alone u may be feel if u really look u will see just how many people really love u and many people who do take their own lives don't realise this all u have to do is reach out and TELL someone how u are feeling and u will find that they did'nt even realise but they will help u, goodluck sarah x
    thanxs for that i am getting there i normal go on the chat i am normal knowing as sarah on chats so fed up but todays feels better then yesterday. alll ur message are supportive so thanxs for that xsarahx