Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Man in changing room

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So I went swimming this afternoon and when I was changing back into my clothes a MAN walked through the ladies changing room. He was unapologetic and just said to his kids 'oh I think we're in the wrong place' but he didn't turn around and exit asap or anything, he walked right through to the other end of the changing room to go out. I think he saw my tits.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Haha
    [I'm an idiot]
    Ha, stored in the wank bank now.
    how horrible. Are you ok?
    I'm okay. Just a bit angry. Have written about it on the gym's facebook page so will see if they have any comments to make on the matter.
    how horrible. Are you ok?

Actually, when I first read it I though she was posting with amusement. Now you've read it like that I'm not so sure... I'm such a bloke sometimes.

Will withdraw earlier comment.
    Oh noes. Somebody could've seen your boobs. Sue the gym, demand the man's eyes to be poked out.
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Oh noes. Somebody could've seen your boobs. Sue the gym, demand the man's eyes to be poked out.
    Haha LOL :lol:

Oh yeah and that's shoking, did you report him? Do you have at all any proof? Hope it doesn't happen again. And there me thinking the "rat in bread" story was awful.
    well id find it quite intimidating and a bit of a violation
    I wouldn't have been impressed if that had happened to me. I'm not against co-changing rooms, as long as you are prepared, not caught unawares with your baps out.
    katralla wrote: »
    your baps out.

I'm confused. Was this in a changing room or the snack bar ?
    chuckles
    I thought it was for amusement too, sorry :( Hope you are ok!

I once saw a man come out into the pool area naked... well he was holding a towel in his arms. There was a water aerobics class going on right in front of the door he exited. My eyes were violated too!
    MoK wrote: »
    I'm such a bloke sometimes.

Only sometimes?!

Randomgirl - I hope you're ok.
    Reminds me of the time the window cleaner caught me having a wank.

Hope you're ok RG.
    ShyBoy wrote: »

Hope you're ok RG.

Oh god, really? Nightmare.
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Oh god, really? Nightmare.

He didn't even flinch either, just pretended the only thing he could see was the window and carried on wiping as normal.
    He didn't even flinch either, just pretended the only thing he could see was the window and carried on wiping as normal.

Did you start to wonder why he came to clean your windows everyday? And just your window...

Why was you having a wank in a gym changing room ?
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Did you start to wonder why he came to clean your windows everyday? And just your window...

because he kept wanking after being caught red-handed, I suppose :lol:

I hope that since he was playing the "everythings normal, i can't see anything" game, that you did the same and carried on to completion.
    Mr Orange wrote: »
    I hope that since he was playing the "everythings normal, i can't see anything" game, that you did the same and carried on to completion.

What he didn't realise the window cleaner was multi tasking, one hand washing the window, the other one cleaning his own pipes ;)
    george-formby-dvd3.jpg
    StrubbleS wrote: »

This was my reaction. I don't think I could care less who saw me naked in a swimming pool changing room.
    But, do you care if someone who doesn't want to be seen naked gets seen?
    katralla wrote: »

I guess it would depend on the circumstances, though I think generally speaking people's attitudes towards nudity are pretty wonky.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Forgive me if I sound patronising or anything, but my advice would be the following:
    1)Report them to the place's management, don't just say it on facebook. You need to do this formally as he might have done it on purpose. Things like that shouldn't be "let go".
    2)It seems to me (I could be wrong though) that your reaction to this event was an overreaction. I'd advise you to also work on that, at the same time.

EDIT: RG, forget about the second part of this post, I confused your post with someone else's. I'm leaving it there for the record however.
    I guess it would depend on the circumstances, though I think generally speaking people's attitudes towards nudity are pretty wonky.

Yea. this.

It's like saying "Do you mind if somebody who despises bread is offered a loaf of bread?"
    It's just a non-issue to me.

Ok, I have a really laid-back upbringing regarding nudity, and in these circumstances I really don't think the guy was perving, when he was there with his kids! If he was, he'd probably do it frequently (if it wasn't the thin chance this was his first time) and thus be known by the staff of the premises. He just took the wrong door and people act as if they have been stolen from, been raped, or have been victim of a hate crime.

Why is it 90% women who are THAT upset when someone sees their tits? What is the big deal?

If you don't want to be seen naked you better get in a changing cubicle that can be locked. If you don't mind being seen by other people of the same sex, where is the big horror if someone of the other sex gets a glimpse of you? There could be homosexual people of the same sex in the changing room ogling you up.
    How can you just take the wrong door. You dont just walk into the wrong gender changing rooms. Theyre always clearly marked. He blatantly did it on purpose.
    Would you be as blasé about a peeping tom looking into peoples bedroom windows? Are people not entitled to privacy and to not have their naked body looked at by strangers of the opposite sex??
    The decent most logical reaction would be to turn around and walk out, i think its only natural to feel a bit violated.
    Why is it 90% women who are THAT upset when someone sees their tits? What is the big deal?

Its a presonal thing isnt it, you wouldnt walk around your house with your tits out when your mates are round, therefore not many people ever get the chance to see a girls breasts apart from their partners so if this loaf strolls through catching an eyeful of somebodys breasts and that somebody never intending for him to see her breasts she will feel bad about it, shes in the ladies changing room to not be seen by men.

Could be a 14 year old girl in there naked so it doesnt matter if the guy doesnt become aroused by all the girls in there because nudity is no big thing to him, the fact is its very disrespectful to the females in there as they might not be so relaxed about it.