Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

i like this girl.. help!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well im a 19 yr old girl..

now you can see where my problem lies.. i have recently met this girl who's the same age as me thru a male friend.. i knew when i first meet her that she was bi-curious.. now i'm feeling a lil curious too :blush:

i have recently split up with my ex-boyfriend due to complications with his ex..

i've never had feelings towards a girl just this one..

i just dnt no wat to say or do.. help!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    go with the flow! u know, the listen to ur heart and its not a crime 2 b bi. i kno im young but ive liked girls b4. its not the gender of the person that should matter, its their personality that should count. i know theres ppl out there that dont think that but i bet their not open to dif things. in other words, just do and feel what u need 2 do and feel :) evrything will turn out just fine
    go with the flow! u know, the listen to ur heart and its not a crime 2 b bi. i kno im young but ive liked girls b4. its not the gender of the person that should matter, its their personality that should count. i know theres ppl out there that dont think that but i bet their not open to dif things. in other words, just do and feel what u need 2 do and feel :) evrything will turn out just fine

yeah thanks for this :) i hve arranged to meet up with this girl on her day off university.. then i'll see how things go.. x
    good luck!! best of wishes
    unfortuately she has changed her mind and would much prefer for us to be "just friends" once again i'm brought to the "just friends" stage and it's startin to bug the life outta me nw