Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Quick question about facebook

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I heard it's possible to make some friends of you see less of your stuff on your page. So far I only found the stranger/friend of a friend/friend classification, but I want to make a group of people who are my friends, but who will only see things of my page I select (so they are not able to see my news feed, for example, but it should not apply to ALL friends, but just a few select ones).

Anyone knows how this works?

Comments

• Options
    From the main facebook screen (not your own profile, the one where all the feeds show) Click "friends"then towards the top right of the centre panel there is a button that says "Create a list", click that, select all the friends you want to include in it, then click the "Create list" button, then name the list.

Then in future instead of "friends" "Friends of friends" "everyone" there should be another one saying either customise or specific people or something similar, and you can select the list to either block or permit them to see your status updates, or pictures etc...
  • Options
    Mr Orange wrote: »
    From the main facebook screen (not your own profile, the one where all the feeds show) Click "friends"then towards the top right of the centre panel there is a button that says "Create a list", click that, select all the friends you want to include in it, then click the "Create list" button, then name the list.

Then in future instead of "friends" "Friends of friends" "everyone" there should be another one saying either customise or specific people or something similar, and you can select the list to either block or permit them to see your status updates, or pictures etc...

cheers.
  • Options
    Mr Orange wrote: »

:thumb: banana.gif