Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Spicing up our sex life!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Would like to share a naughty secret!!!We are happily Married, and have been for 17 years, 3 years ago our sex life was getting a bit dull, so I told my wife how I have fantasised about a younger man pleasering her, and over the months the thought of this was really turning her on and our sex life went to an all time high. So after about 6 months of pillow talk we took the next step and made it happen. We currently have sex on average every second day, great passionate sex I must add.......HAS ANYONE ELSE THOUGHT ABOUT DOING THIS.....Please keep in mind if you are not in a long term relationship you may not be able understand why we did this in the first place...As they say you can't eat spaghetti every night...lol...
Cheers........

Comments

• Options
    What about the lack of desire

I have been married for three years so far and he just doesn't feel like making love that often, once a month would be so generous of him. He's not having an affair as far as I know, but he doesn't have the desire in me. To add, I look good and I'm 26 years old. Could it be a health problem? Or he doesn't love me?
  • Options
    Married37 wrote: »
    Would like to share a naughty secret!!!We are happily Married, and have been for 17 years, 3 years ago our sex life was getting a bit dull, so I told my wife how I have fantasised about a younger man pleasering her, and over the months the thought of this was really turning her on and our sex life went to an all time high. So after about 6 months of pillow talk we took the next step and made it happen. We currently have sex on average every second day, great passionate sex I must add.......HAS ANYONE ELSE THOUGHT ABOUT DOING THIS.....Please keep in mind if you are not in a long term relationship you may not be able understand why we did this in the first place...As they say you can't eat spaghetti every night...lol...
    Cheers........

A lot of couples probably use the fantasy of a 3rd in the bed as part of their love-making and no doubt, some like yourself, carry it through. It does involve a lot of trust though. The last thing you want is to introduce a fit, hung young man that bangs like a bunny, with whom your wife can differentiate between just sex and any emotional attachment.

If it works and you're both having fun, then it's :thumb:.
  • Options
    dada wrote: »
    I have been married for three years so far and he just doesn't feel like making love that often, once a month would be so generous of him. He's not having an affair as far as I know, but he doesn't have the desire in me. To add, I look good and I'm 26 years old. Could it be a health problem? Or he doesn't love me?

Have you spoken to him about it (although this probably needs it's own thread so as not to hijack the original poster's topic)?
  • Options
    Married37 wrote: »
    .....Please keep in mind if you are not in a long term relationship you may not be able understand why we did this in the first place...As they say you can't eat spaghetti every night...lol...
    Cheers........

Yes you can if you vary the sauce :yes:
  • Options
    Thanks for your comment
    Teagan wrote: »
    A lot of couples probably use the fantasy of a 3rd in the bed as part of their love-making and no doubt, some like yourself, carry it through. It does involve a lot of trust though. The last thing you want is to introduce a fit, hung young man that bangs like a bunny, with whom your wife can differentiate between just sex and any emotional attachment.

If it works and you're both having fun, then it's :thumb:.

Yes we do have a great deal of trust in our relationship, and are very honest and open with each other. I do no for sure that my wife would never cheat on me, and it turned out that the young guy in question was not a pleaser like my self, so we just put that down to not enough experience,the whole concept of it was very exciting and opened up a whole new world for us in the bedroom, its defenatly been fun......Cheers:thumb: