Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Scary picture

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
There's a creepy picture on Google Images. You have to type in 'scary optical illusion family'. It's a picture of a group of people and one of them suddenly turns into a monster.
It's funny 'cos in R.E. we were learning about Hinduism, and the subject suddenly swerved to optical illusions, then my friend tricked the teacher into clicking on it and the whole class got really scared because it came on the interactive board really big suddenly! It takes a while for the face to pop out, but it's not really that scary after a while! xxx
:hyper:
Rae :heart:

Comments

• Options
    No way am i searching that
  • Options
    Praps would have been more entertaining if you hadn't told us what happens.
  • Options
    I've just had a look, it's pretty lame!
  • Options
    Evenstar wrote: »
    Praps would have been more entertaining if you hadn't told us what happens.

Haha sorry! :yes:
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    :d I think I like it WOW!:d
  • Options
    I haven't searched but I know exactly what you mean. It started about 10 years ago as a Shockwave Flash game, where you had to guide your mouse cursor through a maze. The first two levels were easy, then the 3rd level was difficult. While you're concentrating your way through lv 3, an ugly face would pop out at you with a loud scream (if your speakers were turned up). Just search for "maze prank" on Youtube. loads of examples on there. Observe how many of them are still using CRT monitors to get an idea on how old the prank is. Your RE teacher has been living in cotton wool :-) After the mazes, the prank extended to spot-the-difference type games, where again, you're concentrating and then the face pops out. Then as per this thread, extending further to optical illusions.
  • Options
    Optical%20Illusion-Boat%20Joke%5E.jpg
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Monserrat wrote: »
    I haven't searched but I know exactly what you mean. It started about 10 years ago as a Shockwave Flash game, where you had to guide your mouse cursor through a maze. The first two levels were easy, then the 3rd level was difficult. While you're concentrating your way through lv 3, an ugly face would pop out at you with a loud scream (if your speakers were turned up). Just search for "maze prank" on Youtube. loads of examples on there. Observe how many of them are still using CRT monitors to get an idea on how old the prank is. Your RE teacher has been living in cotton wool :-) After the mazes, the prank extended to spot-the-difference type games, where again, you're concentrating and then the face pops out. Then as per this thread, extending further to optical illusions.

Like the one on my phone?

It's this car driveing at a normal pace for a while on a road, volume must be happy. Then the face apperas love that first time I saw it I pissed me self :lol: