Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

any fans of Evanescence?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
i love them!

:hyper:

just joined there online forum

amy lee has a fantastic voice

:yes:

who agrees with me
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I don't. They're shit.
  • Options
    I like them :d
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    You can type more than one sentance per line. Infact it's actively encouraged. Also, Evanescence suck balls. (Though I would give one to Amy Lee).
  • Options
    They're a poor man's Nightwish, who aren't even that good.
  • Options
    i used to be a MASSIVE fan but to be honest, i have grown out of them a bit and my taste in music has changed since they last released anything (which was in 2006!!!!!!!!!!!). i'm into happier music now, haha.

have been to a few of their concerts in the past. they are amazing live.

i am aware that they are releasing a new album very soon. i'll buy it out of curiousity but like i said, my music tastes have changed alot over the years so i'm not sure i'll like it. i hope i do because amy lee has an AMAZING voice but you know, lol. i have every single piece of evanescence's music (both released and unreleased) and still like it but i have to be in the mood for it now really whereas years ago, i used to listen to it alllllllllll the time.

to be honest, evanescence isn't really evanescence anymore. sure, amy lee is in the band but she is the only original member. rocky, john, will and ben are no longer members so to me, evanescence no longer exist. sure, the band name still exists but really, its just amy lee with a new band!
  • Options
    ooo a new album!

:hyper:

i'll be buying that as soon as it is released.

thanks for letting me know.

now i can't rely on linken park, i'll use the new album to fall back on.