Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Right or left brained?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Okay, I've looked at the picture again, and it's still definitely clockwise. I had a few drinks last night. It was clockwise. I'm sober now. It remains clockwise.

Observe her right leg. That's the leg that is swinging. Her left leg is fixed to one place on the ground, although it bobble up/down (see the floor's reflection).

Finally, it is an animated GIF, so I will tear it apart, prove it so that we can cut the b/s stories of it being anticlockwise :-P
  • Options
    Quick 5-minute rip into good ol' Jasc's Paintshop Pro 7.

End discussion.

Anim2.png
  • Options
    Monserrat wrote: »

Finally, it is an animated GIF, so I will tear it apart, prove it so that we can cut the b/s stories of it being anticlockwise :-P

someone can't see it :razz:
  • Options
    :d
  • Options
    Monserrat wrote: »
    Quick 5-minute rip into good ol' Jasc's Paintshop Pro 7.

End discussion.

Anim2.png

look at the head though. if she's turning towards us, why is it becoming more profile? and her left arm becoming less visible?
  • Options
    It's exactly the same both ways. The only way to differentiate would be if the leg or arms had proper perspective and got smaller as they went behind her, and bigger as they went in front - which they don't, so it's amibiguous.
  • Options
    clockwise