Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ket and Methadrone

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Basically really keen on trying both ketamine and methcathinone (edit - sorry for thread title) . Hearing sketchy shit about methcathinone but ketamine seems really safe.

Mate is being an absolute bitty and saying that he won't take ketamine because his friend k-hole'd off 'a tiny amount', and he didn't want to party

Anyway, convinced him to try ketamine in a safe enviroment (my house) first, then perhaps move on to using it elsewhere later. Was thinking of picking up a gram just to try out and was wondering if it would be safe to consume between 3 of us (all first timers,) and whether keying it slowly is the best bet.

As well as this, been hearing sketchy shit about methcathinone but a different mate is really on taking it and thinks he can get some. Wondering the real dangers about it considering I've heard some pretty sketchy shit (unless that's purely because I spelt it wrong.)

Previous drug experiences are mdma powder and weed.

Sorry for the seemingly retarded questions, serious about taking and just need some advice, thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    ketamine is relativeley safe if use properly, dont mix with other substances, and keep your dose low as potency varies and it can be very very pure!

same with the meth although your right, i think its destructive as fuck i'd say stay WELL away, dont learn the hard way.. still if your gonna do it anyway, keep dose LOW and dont redose as your just putting extra strain your heart etc.,.. this can be hard cos it makes you feel so nice.. best of luck chosing the right path
  • Options
    Ketamine isnt hugely dangerous but I wouldn't call it "really safe". Make sure not to mix it with any other downers (alcohol, benzos, G, etc) or you're asking for your trouble.

Definitely best to try it at home first, as its effects can be quite extreme. A K-hole isn't necessarily a bad thing (it's what people who take it often tend to want to happen), but it could be scary for a first-timer, and obviously not ideal if you're out.

Work your way up from tiny bumps, and you find the level where you feel comfortable. You can take more afterwards but you can't take less. A little bump would make me feel a little wobbly and stimulated.

Oh and I agree with badboy on the meph - after a few experiences I'm not a big fan at all. Impossible to sleep afterwards (without help) and nasty nasty comedowns. If you do want to do it, stick to small amounts. Which is hard though, cos you'll just want to top up every half an hour.
  • Options
    good advice on the ket.. meth messes with blood flow too much for my liking, and stinks.. your bed sheets will never forgive you.. i would prefere mdma anyday, though remember keep use as low as possible

empty your inbox