Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

not sure how to go about this...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
the situation is a bit complicated, but basicly i think my boyfriends ex is trying to get back in touch with him. i no her brother, who previously liked me so when they both found out i was with my boyfiend they got well angry and abusive and thats when she went about getting intouch with my boyfriend. she was sending him horrible texts that really upset him. now he didnt talk about it a lot but to my knowledge it stopped. but now she is texting him still.her number is not saved onto his phone, but with one text i saw and matching it up with other knowledge i no it is her. and he is being quite secretive over his phone. now im not the kind of person to go looking at text or whatver or interigate him about who he is texting but i just want him to be truthful with him. i just want to no what is being said and why she is texting him again, but i dont want to seem like im insecure or noisy or whatver. i love him so much but i just want to no what hes thinking and whats really going on underneather everything if you get me. im just not sure what to do =[

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You and him need to talk. Don't accuse him of anything just let him know that you are concerned about what his ex might be up to.