Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

need help for my friend :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
so heres the story

my friends ex gf cheated on him with this guy my friend found out who the guy is and he hates him cuase the guy knew my friend was going with his gf and the guy slept with her

now a year later my friend has found out they are seeing each other this has made him more mad hes always said if he sees him he will give him a beating

i can understand that hes mad but ive tryed telling him to leave it but hes not listening :(

Comments

• Options
    Well, I guess in a position like this it is usual to feel enraged, but ask him what beating him will achieve? His ex-girlfriend chose that guy over your friend and she was not really courteous about it, but in my book it's her who is at fault. Of course, friends aren't meant to backstab each other, but on the other hand, everyone has to look after himself and if they clicked then that's what it is. Still, she should have broke up with him in a better way, and maybe he should have cornered that guy when he sexed this girl, but now they are together and beating him up will not only let him look like a tool because he can't deal with it in any other way, he might even get himself into trouble. But like I said, in such situations logic is usually amiss.
  • Options
    im friend doesnt really know the guy but the guy but the guy knew she was going with my friend

ask him what beating him will achieve?
    he says he deserves it after making a dick outa him and thinking he got away with it.
    i can understand that cuase if it was me i would be petty pissed to.

His ex-girlfriend chose that guy over your friend
    she didnt chose she was just been a bicth and just having sex with him

he should have cornered that guy when he sexed this girl
    i agree with you on that he should have

beating him up will not only let him look like a tool because he can't deal with it in any other way
    ive told him that he just that pissed about it he wouldnt listen

if he does hell feel better but he will get into more trouble im just trying my best to not let him get into trouble about it
  • Options
    mclovin69 wrote: »
    im friend doesnt really know the guy but the guy but the guy knew she was going with my friend

ask him what beating him will achieve?
    he says he deserves it after making a dick outa him and thinking he got away with it.
    i can understand that cuase if it was me i would be petty pissed to.

I would say his ex made a dick out of him. Because she was with your friend, not that guy. She basically nonverbally told him, he's not good enough.
    His ex-girlfriend chose that guy over your friend
    she didnt chose she was just been a bicth and just having sex with him

It's not like whoops I tripped and landed on his dick. She made a conscious decision to fuck this guy and if someone goes to decide on such a thing she obviously does not think her relationship now is worth it. There was not even regret on her side, so it's not like it was a "mistake". She just played dirty and was too chicken to break up beforehand. That guy was not forcing her, she made that decision.

if he does hell feel better but he will get into more trouble im just trying my best to not let him get into trouble about it

It's not a good way to feel good about oneself. It just shows that he is an aggressive dick and gives his ex the impression that he can't deal with it that she's gone. Not that she cares anyway. It's all about revenge. It's like beating up the dude, who bought a car that was stolen from you. Rather get the dude who stole it from you in the first place. Ok, not a really good analogy, but you get what I mean.

Talk your friend out of it as best as you can and if he feels the need to deck him, well, what will you do? Hopefully that guy is not some kind of vengeance type of guy and ambushes your friend with 10 lads then.
  • Options
    thanks mate what you said kinda helps just trying to get my friend to listen lol