Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The Vikings

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hi I am currently trying to collect people's perception on Vikings Mythology and what is in it that fascinates most about the Mythology .Tolkien's Lord of the Rings which received undivided attention from all age-groups and still remains an all-time favourite of many is in most parts based on Viking Mythology. The city of York in UK has its history associated with the Viking civilization.

How much of this topic interests you? Would you like to see/visit (something like a theme park or heritage centre) surrounding the Viking Myhtology?

What do you think of this ?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Its also based on world war 2.
    Hi I am currently trying to collect people's perception on Vikings Mythology and what is in it that fascinates most about the Mythology .Tolkien's Lord of the Rings which received undivided attention from all age-groups and still remains an all-time favourite of many is in most parts based on Viking Mythology. The city of York in UK has its history associated with the Viking civilization.

How much of this topic interests you? Would you like to see/visit (something like a theme park or heritage centre) surrounding the Viking Myhtology?

What do you think of this ?

I have no interest in Viking mythology anymore than i do Saxon, Druid or Roman, but if there was a theme park in their name id visit it for the sake of a day out!
    I find it quite interesting. I don't know what it has to do with travel though.
    Spam. Move along people, nothing to see here.