Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Extremely depressed and suicidal plz help but plz dnt judge me :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OMG i really want to die right now for eating i know it sounds stupid but im going to get fat and please dont say i wont get fat because i will coz for days ive been eating under 300 cals so now its guna pile on

Feel sooooo down cant stop crying and cutting today feel so down not just for eating other things to ive had enough of life ive done my living now i want to die is that so much to ask? seriously?
Is it a crime to want to die so bad?

No-one understands... i dont know who to turn too plz dont say ring crisis team because i dont ring people :'(

xx

Comments

• Options
    I dont know what you can do, you have posted threads like this before and have been provided good advice.

You cant get fat that quickly, and apart from giving you advice thats just likely to wind you up re: why are you eating only 300 calories, then theres not much I can do.
  • Options
    OK, lets just break everything down here.

You've not been eating properly so that in itself is probably making you feel crap. From experiance it made me feel weak and pretty horrible and not in the best place to make any decisions...

You're not going to want to here this and i am sure you already know but 300 calories is not enough, you wont put weight on that quickly because be the sounds of your other threads you haven't really been eating much anyway.

Putting the eating aside for the minute, what else is making you feel rubbish?

Maybe instead of ringing people maybe email the samaritains?
  • Options
    Hello,
    You wont get fat that quickly...:). You should be happy to be the weight you are....If you do not eat properly and are eating less that 300 calories you can become ever so ill.

Yes it is a crime to want to attempt murder...:(...As you have been givin life to live it not for it to be wasted.

Instead of ringing what about writeing a letter speaking to people maybe the first thing to solve everything.....:)

Take care,
    Think about eating more I used to only eat 250 colories ended up in hospital very ill. :)

*hug*
  • Options
    You wont get fat from just eating a sandwich, especially if you have been under eating as much as you have. You shouldn't want to die because you have eaten a sandwich x
  • Options
    but i dont care about me, cant u tell lol ill b ok unfortunatlyxx
  • Options
    but i dont care about me, cant u tell lol ill b ok unfortunatlyxx

I've seen loades of your posts around you seem OK sometimes but also low...:)

You need to believe in your self more and be more confident and not give up on your self so quickly x