Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Does your environment effect your high this much?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello,

I am just confused to as why last night went so bad. I've tried two times prior to this. The first time I had 1 pill (great time) and then the second time which was last week I had 7 which is a pretty stupid idea but I had fun. Last night i had one. We went to this place with a few random people and as soon as i got in my moral was kinda blah.

No one was really doing anything it was just one of the times where it's really awkward and you wanna gtfo of there. Stupidly i popped and so did a few friends. Time passes it starts kicking in and I am beyond messed up. My eyes were twitching and i was just not having a good time at all it was almost very overwhelming i felt like dying. I was also getting very agitated but had enough sense to just keep my mouth shut and go with it. I wasn't feeling dancy at all i actually wanted to be alone and just sleep. Eventually it just started wearing off the eye twitching and all that fked up stuff I went home and couldn't sleep i was up until 6am. Everytime id close my eyes id see messed up stuff... So i eventually feel assleep and had probably the craziest dreams of my life.

Sorry if this doesn't make sense I am still pretty fuzzy in the brain..

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sorry another thing... My friends who popped felt really sick... But weren't in a state like me... They have done it 100's of times though so i dunno.
    Did you test them beforehand?
    No i just trusted my friends which probably wasn't the greatest idea..

I've been puking all day it's actually the worst feeling of my life.
    Dodgy drugs.
    I feel fine now, kinda a shame my last time doing E wasn't one worth remembering. Thanks for the comments.
    Still got loads of the same batch left, or were they all used up?
    Yeah i have about 70 left. There's no way I'm going to 'hand' these out to friends. My roommate actually knows where i can get a legit test kit in the city so I'm waiting for her to get back from Vegas. I'm curious to what's in them or if there were just a few that were ****.
    You can orders tests online from many places.
    JavaKrypt wrote: »
    You can orders tests online from many places.

Of course I know that. But if anything happened and cops get involved and they check my CC and see that i ordered test-kits not the brightest idea. Plus it will be quicker and more convenient to buy one in the city.
    Not illegal to buy a test kit, so why sweat over it? Yes they'll put 2+2 together, but if they suspected anything that serious to check your CC, then you'd be pretty fucked anyway.