Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

ANNOYEDDDDDD!!! Duno what else to do arghhh

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok so im getting reali reali reali fooking annoyed im soooo sorry for going on and stressing but argh duno what to do... having problems with me bowels so wrote to my doctor but no reply no phone call nothing.. i wrote in the letter i darent come in and see u sooo basically shes obv thinking we'll if u ent guna come in and see me u dont deserve my help !!

i dont know what to do, also told her about my depression,
How im always sucidal and still i get nothing,
mayb she thinks i ent being serious mayb she thinks i wont kill myself,
soooooo argh i swear my head ent right, cuz wen get like this i always think if one thing and i guess you know what i mean

plz plz plz help xxxxxxxx

Comments

• Options
    I don't think she'll be thinking that.... it could be that she hasn't had time to reply to your letter. Could she be on holiday?

Could you go and see her? It sounds like you're a bit nervous about going in... maybe take the letter you wrote to her with you and give it to her to read with you sitting there?
  • Options
    ok so im getting reali reali reali fooking annoyed im soooo sorry for going on and stressing but argh duno what to do... having problems with me bowels so wrote to my doctor but no reply no phone call nothing.. i wrote in the letter i darent come in and see u sooo basically shes obv thinking we'll if u ent guna come in and see me u dont deserve my help !!

i dont know what to do, also told her about my depression,
    How im always sucidal and still i get nothing,
    mayb she thinks i ent being serious mayb she thinks i wont kill myself,
    soooooo argh i swear my head ent right, cuz wen get like this i always think if one thing and i guess you know what i mean

plz plz plz help xxxxxxxx

Hey DepressedGal, :wave:

You firstly need to calm down and think of more positive things in your life instead of thinking negatively and decideing what your Dr thinks of you I learnt that of my counciller. Give your Dr a bit more time to reply about 1 week at least and then write her another letter. Why do you not want to go and see your Dr? They will not do anything bad and I'm sure your Dr does really want to help you.

Maybe she thinks talking face 2 face will help you more I do not understand why you do not want to see her?

Take care
    Troubled_Youngster x *hug*
  • Options
    Hey DepressedGal, :wave:

You firstly need to calm down and think of more positive things in your life instead of thinking negatively and decideing what your Dr thinks of you I learnt that of my counciller. Give your Dr a bit more time to reply about 1 week at least and then write her another letter. Why do you not want to go and see your Dr? They will not do anything bad and I'm sure your Dr does really want to help you.

Maybe she thinks talking face 2 face will help you more I do not understand why you do not want to see her?

Take care
    Troubled_Youngster x *hug*

Thats an excellent piece of advice Troubled, well done. Plus it seems to be along the lines of what you need to do in your own situation. :)
  • Options
    Im sure your doctor isn't ignoring you, so maybe just wait a couple days to see if you hear from them. And your doctor definately won't be thinking you don't deserve their help. I know you don't like going to drs, but it might be quite hard for you too get diagnosed correctly without seeing your doctor xx
  • Options
    Maybe she hasn't got the letter yet. The postal service is crap.