Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Another piercing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So, i've been thinking of getting my nose pierced, not sure really, anyone have any idea of what it'll look like on me?

I'm getting another one in my ears tomorrow and i was thinking of my nose at the same time, not sure tbh, it will be a ring if i do

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I usually test out piercings with blu-tac and paper clips. If you can get some pliers and cut/bend a paper clip into a ring, you can try it on and see what you think?
    *nods* good idea, i haven't seen loads of nose piercings on guys, could be nice :)

My next 'want' is a naval piercing
    i think you'd look good with a nose piercing, curly hair and nose ring sounds good,
    skakitty wrote: »
    My next 'want' is a naval piercing

i think you'll find its a prince albert...

just so you know i am joking, i do not want any sort of needle near my penis
    haha, i was actually thinking of getting a vch... but want to hear first hand testimonies about them.
    curly_boy wrote: »
    i think you'll find its a prince albert...

just so you know i am joking, i do not want any sort of needle near my penis

Go on! Be a man! :)
    i've actually got a fresh needle, and was gonna re-pierce my lip, but the needle isnt the same gauge :/ and it's not cannulated, but i'm hoping it'll be ok!
    i've actually got a fresh needle, and was gonna re-pierce my lip, but the needle isnt the same gauge :/ and it's not cannulated, but i'm hoping it'll be ok!

ooh good luck. you know you can buy the peircing cannulas? probably be better!:d
    Teagan wrote: »
    Go on! Be a man! :)

thats the thing teagan, if it goes wrong i might stop being a man as i could lose the very large thing (yes i went there) that makes me a man
    i personally hate a guy with a nose piercing but everyone is different! good luck whatever u decide.
    I fail to understand the present cult of self mutilation. Why anyone other than a masochist would want to have any part of their body pierced (or tattooed) beats me. Personally, piercings and tattoos are a huge turn-off, beaten only by drugs and smoking. I value my body too highly to deliberately damage or abuse it. Moreover I have found that I can (and do and have done) enjoy life without indulging in these weird pursuits.
    I fail to understand the present cult of self mutilation. Why anyone other than a masochist would want to have any part of their body pierced (or tattooed) beats me. Personally, piercings and tattoos are a huge turn-off, beaten only by drugs and smoking. I value my body too highly to deliberately damage or abuse it. Moreover I have found that I can (and do and have done) enjoy life without indulging in these weird pursuits.
    Good for you :confused:
    I've just recently got my arm pierced- love it!:d
    I've just recently got my arm pierced- love it!:d

ooh you've got micro dermals? Pix? :D

I used to look on the BME website sooo much! some of the stuff is wicked, like corset piercings :heart:
    ooh you've got micro dermals? Pix? :D

I used to look on the BME website sooo much! some of the stuff is wicked, like corset piercings :heart:

the corset peircing looks so good! must really hurt down the back tho!!

I've actually got a surface peircing. its a thin plastic bar that runs under the skin ( a bit like a cannula) with two gem balls that sit on the top :yes:

Skakitty, what's the website?

BB x
    This site? http://www.bmezine.com

I want to get a wrist surface [or 2 hip], scaffold/industrial, dual tongue [vipers] (having only the one, and don't fancy doing through the pain of 2 more, and removing the one) and septum. I've thought of a PA, but don't think it would work haha.
    ooooh i love all of those piercings! espesh the hip surface piercings, sexy! the one thing would be you'd have to be careful with clothing irritating them, but maaan they are just hot.
    I've heard the industrial is hard to heal, being two cartilage piercings, but it looks beautiful :)
    i've never had the experience of a tongue piercing :D sounds nice thou ;)
    i've never experienced a genital piercing either, do they really give extra pleasure (to the wearer and receiver?) I was looking at a VCH, but they are quite expensive so i'm gonna scope out stories from BMEz

Septum looks really good on a lot of people, i think you've just gonna clean the gunk out and not let it get smelly :p
    I've heard that the PA gives nothing more than just apperance, with most people it would hurt. I wouldn't get a huge ring or anything, I'd just get studs, so I don't need to keep taking that thing out haha.
    I always think septum piercings look a bit like a bull's nose.
    grace wrote: »
    I always think septum piercings look a bit like a bull's nose.

yeh, but a sexy bull :flirt: