Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Catholic bastard priest.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Still saying there was no religion involved in the Irish troubles/
Still think the anti Christ Pope is coming to the UK for a fucking prayer meeting?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    So, Nazi collaboration, appeasement of fascism and dictators, money laundering, widespread child abuse and cover up of it at a global scale, and now it turns out terrorism and murder as well

Is there anything this lot haven't got involved in?
    Aladdin wrote: »
    Is there anything this lot haven't got involved in?

The theory of evolution?
    Spanish Inquisition. A bit unexpected, that one, though.
    FFS the troubles were nothing to do with religion. He wasn't a member of the IRA because he was a Catholic Priest, he was a member of the IRA because he was a Republican.
    And a murdering shite....

T
    FFS the troubles were nothing to do with religion. He wasn't a member of the IRA because he was a Catholic Priest, he was a member of the IRA because he was a Republican.

When religion supports war then religion is involved up to it's filthy neck.
    The Cardinal has said that he knew the priest was a wicked man so was going to move him to another parish!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not he was going to sack the cunt or have him investigated or arrested no ...have him foisted on some other gullible fuckers.
    The Americans should be bombing that special little city state down there in Rome no?
    When religion supports war then religion is involved up to it's filthy neck.
    The Cardinal has said that he knew the priest was a wicked man so was going to move him to another parish!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not he was going to sack the cunt or have him investigated or arrested no ...have him foisted on some other gullible fuckers.
    The Americans should be bombing that special little city state down there in Rome no?

:banghead:

It continues to amaze me that there was a civil war in the UK and most mainland Brits still know fuck all about it, its causes and consequences.

The man wasn't involved in the IRA because he was a priest, he was involved because he was a Republican.
    :banghead:

It continues to amaze me that there was a civil war in the UK and most mainland Brits still know fuck all about it, its causes and consequences.

The man wasn't involved in the IRA because he was a priest, he was involved because he was a Republican.

And ....
    By the way ...I didn't say it was about religion ...I said mention religion being involved and I'll be betting just like there wasn't one kiddy fiddling priest ...there won't be one murderous priest.
    Just like the catholic church were up to their necks in the Rawanda genocide.
    I think that not all, but some people certainly felt that religion was a magnification device for some peoples feelings, or as it has been through history, to justify their actions.
    Is there anything the Catholic Church has NOT been accused of covering up in the last few months? Any day now, I'm expecting Mohamed Al-Fayed to be wheeled out in front of the media to tell us he believes the Catholic Church, Prince Philip and the intelligence services all got together to arrange murdering Princess Diana. I know it's silly season, but this is getting beyond crazy.

The story here is essentially that a priest turned out to be a bit of a cunt. There's not much more to it than that.
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    Is there anything the Catholic Church has NOT been accused of covering up in the last few months? Any day now, I'm expecting Mohamed Al-Fayed to be wheeled out in front of the media to tell us he believes the Catholic Church, Prince Philip and the intelligence services all got together to arrange murdering Princess Diana. I know it's silly season, but this is getting beyond crazy.
    Er... not "accused of", SG... proven to.

Please don't tell me you subscribe to the intelligence-insulting bullshit by the Pope that "it's all lies and they're out to get us".

The story here is essentially that a priest turned out to be a bit of a cunt. There's not much more to it than that.
    Actually it's not just that. It's also about the cover up by Catholic Church (and the British govenrment).

In other words, yet another instance of the organisation covering up criminal activity.
    Aladdin wrote: »
    Please don't tell me you subscribe to the intelligence-insulting bullshit by the Pope that "it's all lies and they're out to get us".
    Certainly not. I think that this Pope is a disgrace to Catholicism. The sooner he goes, the sooner the Catholic Church will be able to start the reform it badly needs to make to get into the 21st century.

Not just my view, but that of a priest that I know. Only he used more fruity Anglo-Saxon terms than I have here.
    I think that this Pope is a disgrace to Catholicism. The sooner he goes, the sooner the Catholic Church will be able to start the reform it badly needs to make to get into the 21st century.

Fat chance of that happening. The whole papal hierarchy is full of narrow-minded, misguided and hateful individuals who will cling to their outdated beliefs. Other than that, they wear nice frocks.
    Teagan wrote: »
    Fat chance of that happening. The whole papal hierarchy is full of narrow-minded, misguided and hateful individuals who will cling to their outdated beliefs. Other than that, they wear nice frocks.

And silly hats. ;)
    Teagan wrote: »

Some of them frocks are half a million quid each!!!!!!!!!!!!!!