Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Just lost my virginity to a 42 year old woman...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay...well...now that I've started, I'm not really sure what to say. Just what comes to mind, I guess. Okay. Here goes. But it's a little complicated.

So, I'm 16. I have a friend. He's nice, probably the only one I'd call my BFF, if I was given to such language. He was the first one I came out to, partly because of our close relationship and partly because I was the first person he came out to. Said it was complicated. Anyway, because we're god friends, I spend a fair amount of time at his house, so I know his mum quite well. Never met his dad though - he died about 5 years ago.

Anyway. The point. His mum. I just went round to see him last Saturday, but he wasn't in. His mum answered the door, said he was out with some friends, but that she wanted to have a chat with me. So, I went in and had a drink and she explained that he'd told her about my sexuality as well as his. I was kinda annoyed that he'd told someone without me knowing, but I was glad it wasn't really anyone who would pass it around. Anyway, his mum then began to explain that she'd discovered her bisexual side when she was my age so if I wanted to talk to anyone, she was there. It was actually really nice and I know it sounds kinda awkward, but the way she said it just made me feel really grateful to have someone. My own parents are supportive, but to have some in the same boat (or similar at least) is just so much better. We never normally talked much, but we did begin to chat a bit more relaxedly and after a while, she began to just touch me gently. Nothing groping, just brushing my knee or pushing my hair back.

I should probably explain at this point that she's not old and haggard. Not 'milf', really, but pretty attractive nonetheless. Anyway, I started to kinda get where it was going so I froze up for a minute because I had no idea what the hell I was doing. I mean, I did think she was pretty sexually attractive but it wasn't like a crush or anything, it was just attraction. And obviously, I hadn't exactly gone to my friend's house expecting my first time to just pop up out of nowhere, so I was just kinda, well, frozen. And then, she realised that I'd realised and she just leaned forwards and kissed me and then I thought that I didn't even care that she was more than twice my age and it should really be weird but it wasn't because she was a really good kisser. Not that I've had much experience, but it seemed pretty good to me. Anyway, we kinda...well, went upstairs. I'll leave the rest to your lewd imaginations. All I'll say is that it was....good. Really, really good. I'm not even feeling disappointed or anything. I'd always thought my first time would be someone my own age but now I'm glad it wasn't, because it was someone who knew what they were doing. and, afterwards, she just kissed me again and said that it was up to me whether I want to just take this as it is and continue as normal, or go about actually starting something here.

I guess that's why I'm here, to put that question to you. But not really. I already think that I want to be with her. I know I'm young and there's a huge age gap, but please don't be too harsh in the comments. Really, I just wanted to tell someone, because it's been nearly a week and I haven't told anyone. It's even keeping me awake, hence why I'm posting this at 4am. I mean, just typing it has made me feel better, even though no-one's read it yet. But I know I need to post this, because until I share it, I can't do anything.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    In german there is a saying, "Auf den alten Pferden lernt man das Reiten."

which is translated to, "you learn to ride on the old horses.", so yea.

About the situation:
    First of all, if you live in the UK the age of consent is 16, so you are in the legal side of the spectrum. So much about the law stuff.

On the other hand: It will be very very weird for your friend, and probably for you too if you keep having romantic relations with his mother. I would advice you to cease anything between you that is not a "a friend's mother"-relationship. Make sure she understands that. I hope she won't make any advances towards you anymore, because that would be weird.

Be glad it was a good experience and that a old horse taught you riding, but leave it at that. That's all I gotta say.
    Yeah, I guess that does make sense. I mean, I do really like her but I don't want to mess up my friendship when we've only been 'together' for about a week. I think I'll have a quiet chat with her next time I get a chance but I need to give some though as to what exactly to say.
    i'm guessing from your name ur a girl??? because i can see no any indication of your gender in your think
    Also, i second what strubs said
    Meh!
    I'd think it was pretty weird if my friend were dating my mum. I think you have to make a choice between your 'BFF' and his mum.
    Okay, so I tried to explain what happened to my friend. I think it went pretty well since he didn't seem too mad. Think he was just a bit grossed out, to be honest. I've said that I'm not taking it any further, though, to both of them. Both seem happy with that, so I think crisis averted.
    It sounds like you have a good friend there :)