Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hello.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello all,
I have joined this site for educational needs and studies mostly and am just searching the internet randomly found this site and decided to join as I am just mainly going to hover around and read posts and all I may also do typeing as well my name is unknown and so am I. Yet I would like to searchi info on many people relationship and and the way they act when they are in a relationship mainly for studies so I hope you enjoy having me around after reading many several posts it looks like you get along really well but not sure about all the posts though sometimes you seem very argumentative well thats mainly my view.
Many thanks for reading
troubled_youngster

Hope you enjoy having me around xx :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Try and ignore me as best as possible.
    Thanks x
    Welcome troubled, I'll be sure to try my best and ignore your comment about ignoring you. Hope all is well

Welcome! :heart:
    hello all

welcome to the forum

i am also a newbie here:)
    several posts it looks like you get along really well but not sure about all the posts though sometimes you seem very argumentative well thats mainly my view.
    Many thanks for reading
    troubled_youngster

Only usually when we have people making a mess of the place and repeatedly lying and winding people up, otherwise we all get along quite well. Apart from in the politics and debate section, it gets very argumentative in there, but its meant to.

Oh, I'm sure we will.
    :)
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Hello all,
    I have joined this site for educational needs and studies mostly and am just searching the internet randomly found this site and decided to join as I am just mainly going to hover around and read posts and all I may also do typeing as well my name is unknown and so am I. Yet I would like to searchi info on many people relationship and and the way they act when they are in a relationship mainly for studies so I hope you enjoy having me around after reading many several posts it looks like you get along really well but not sure about all the posts though sometimes you seem very argumentative well thats mainly my view.
    Many thanks for reading
    troubled_youngster

No, no, no, no! That's not the way to do it.

If you're for real (which I very much doubt but I hope I'm wrong) the only thing to do is to tell the truth, and nothing but the truth. Coming up with a new imaginary origin story isn't going to help in the slightest. Come clean, admit to everything and explain. Nothing else is going to help.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    No, no, no, no! That's not the way to do it.

If you're for real (which I very much doubt but I hope I'm wrong) the only thing to do is to tell the truth, and nothing but the truth. Coming up with a new imaginary origin story isn't going to help in the slightest. Come clean, admit to everything and explain. Nothing else is going to help.

These are fair comments. I do think she's real but totally agree with this.
    Come clean, admit to everything and explain. Nothing else is going to help.