Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Feeling upset

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Why can't I have the normal knowledge of life?

Nobody has any real right to stop or dissuade me. Anybody who does is evil. And here is why:

- They don't understand basic social norms and decencies
- They are not the kings of the world. For that reason they deserve to be placed in some mental health facility. What right do they hold to stop me? What do they base it on? Do I hold the right to tell my neighbour not to have sex with his wife? You see how empty and frankly mentally abnormal it is to deny me?

Please provide a healthy rationalisation for me not getting the normal knowledge, apart from abnormal conceptions of human interaction, which frankly are just projections of corrupted moralities and personalities?

The norm of human interaction, which is observable, is that you don't control anybody. Your mum and dad don't, they simply live their lives accordingly. Is is because you're in school and you control your schoolmates that you reckon it's OK? I know this may get me banned, but that's by the by for me. It others look bad, since they look psychologically abnormal for denying me.

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    You can dismiss if you want I don't care. The fact of the matter remains that there is no reason I cannot have it, and you look frankly evil and abnormal if you choose to react negatively to that.

You think you hold the right to dictate societal terms, which no healthy person does or even thinks. Reason it for yourself, it does seem odd and warped. I won't respond as much to people here as I used to. You don't sound like reasoned or wholesome people.
  • Options
    How do you feel your mental health is at the moment?
  • Options
    I won't respond fully. My initial points stand, unless somebody can properly question or refute them.

By the by, I think you are mentally ill, with your unsubstantiated attempts to deny me what is rightfully mine.
  • Options
    You just have to try and rise above all this.
  • Options
    Rise above what? Me getting what I want doesn't affect anybody else in any way. If you wish to challenge me in getting it, then you're a bit warped in the head, and frankly not a nice person. Don't converse with me again here, please.
This discussion has been closed.