Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

18th Birthday Present Ideas

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Help! My amazing boyfriend is 18 soon and I reeaallyy dont know what to get him. We've been together over a year. He loves cycling, his guitar, his PS3 and he is extremely clever :yes: He is going to Uni next year and is taking 6 months work in Abu Dhabi. Any ideas no matter how random would be very appreciated. x :)

Comments

• Options
    Guitar amp? Pocket size? New bike wheels? Bike make over? PS3 games? Camera to take photos when he is in Abu Dhabi, since its fairly beautiful. Maybe something relative to that country, like travel essitials, something to keep him cool since its really hot there.

Doesn't have to be expensive and spectacular. Sure he'd like something useful over anything else.
  • Options
    :yes: Rehydration salts if he is going to be outside for long periods
  • Options
    A funky camera, perhaps a lomo (Diana mini, Holga, horizon panorama..) one... so he can take lots of pics in this new stage in his life! maybe a polaroid and a photo album..?
  • Options
    I dont know what your buget is but how about an experiance day maybe driving a race car, tank, flying lesson that sort of thing.
    Or you could just book a nice weekend away together even just a B n B by the sea could be very romantic :heart:
  • Options
    I like Nutter's idea of a Polaroid, some film (it's quite expensive now :( ) and a really nice photo album.