Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Ok

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm back on the booze,off the antabuse, buying street valium, buying loadsa dihydrocodeine (around 300 pills) buying loadsa weed and i'm not happy unless i'm scoring. I feel bored when i'm not getting anything.i phoned someone tonight offering him 250 quid for 150 blues, when iv'e got a few.sent my mate abusive texts calling him a dirty faggot and that i hoped he dies slow. i blame the valium. What can i do i'm fed up. :crying:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I suggest that you firstly apologise to your 'mate'.
    Hey jungo87, sounds like things are getting a bit out of control for you and sending abusive texts to your mates can't be a good sign. Have you seen our section on TheSite on drug addiction? There's plenty of info on breaking free and finding a way out from the habits you've got in to.
    Do you have a job or study? What else is going on in your life? Maybe you can find some distractions? It would be good to talk to a mate that you trust if you can about how you're feeling, if you're fed up then it sounds like you want something to change but you need to figure out what and how? Take care of yourself :)
    That was a serious reply I gave him by the way but I do understand how it could be seen as not.
    I understand you deleting it.
    It just might have challenged his thinking and forced him to look at his reality a little more and that of those around him.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    That was a serious reply I gave him by the way but I do understand how it could be seen as not.
    I understand you deleting it.
    It just might have challenged his thinking and forced him to look at his reality a little more and that of those around him.

Possibly, but at the same time it doesn't give a very good overall impression of the way people support each other on these boards. Lots of people read who don't post and if they saw your message then they probably wouldn't want to stick around to get support.

Mainly though, what you said was just a part of an idea that if you had time could be developed into something way, way more constructive. :)
    jungo87 wrote: »
    I'm back on the booze,off the antabuse, buying street valium, buying loadsa dihydrocodeine (around 300 pills) buying loadsa weed and i'm not happy unless i'm scoring. I feel bored when i'm not getting anything.i phoned someone tonight offering him 250 quid for 150 blues, when iv'e got a few.sent my mate abusive texts calling him a dirty faggot and that i hoped he dies slow. i blame the valium. What can i do i'm fed up. :crying:

Can i ask you why you are telling this story, what made you document this on here?

And dont blame the valium, drugs cant talk (or text)!
    sepumseeme wrote: »
    Can i ask you why you are telling this story, what made you document this on here?

And dont blame the valium, drugs cant talk (or text)!

I'm not blaming anything,i did it because i wante and its an old topic which yes i made when on valium, so conversion over and out. If its annoying you don't read it ok?
    It does not annoy me, i said dont blame the valium because you said "i blame the valium" now you say "Im not blaming anything"

Im not getting arsey with you but i speak the truth there, i was actually trying to help, as i thought if you think why you would post it you must admit that you know somethings wrong with what your doing to post it in the first place? maybe answer some of your own questions, like maybe stop taking certain drugs for example.

I didnt realise it was just over a week old :eek: , it was top of the list when i read it... Copy that.