Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

New project

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sup home dawgs
For awhile now i've been wanting to do something pretty cool over the internet music wise and i've had alot of ideas, and i personally think the best one is to do a series of songs with other musicians from across the tinternet, be they famous in internet terms or just people i felt had a real talent for their chosen art, be it guitar, drums, synth, piano or singing. I of course will feature to some extent in it, by playing guitar or piano.

First off i will discuse a cover of some song, what ever song but more than likely in acoustic form (i love acoustic) and then slowly as time goes on and more people become interested i will progress on to writing songs with the participants and then maybe even doing some sort of live broadcast if possible...we'll see how it all works out

I was just thinking on peoples opinons on this and then if i do actually get the time to do this go ahead and do it

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think it sounds like a really creative idea and shows talent x
    I like the songs you have written so far x