Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Chat Tonight: 8 until 10 PM

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The bad news for some people is that the school holidays are over. The good news is that if you don’t go to a Scottish school, you have a few weeks to go on holiday, so "no more worries for a week or two". The better news is that regardless of whether the holidays are over for you, you can come to the Funkayassmoonwalk chat, which will be open by 8 PM until after 10 PM. It is a general chat, therefore you can discuss anything including but not limited to: the One Show, other television, giving aid, the radio station that only plays songs which have been featured on Gle, this week’s new music releases, the weekend’s sport, mixed sex hospital wards, how often you have sex, criminals being given free bikes and vuvuzelas (they were being sold at the Galpharm Stadium on Saturday.

When it opens, come into the Funkayassmoonwalk chat by clicking here.

Comments

• Options
    I have a few weeks left woo hoo can't wait to come to chat will be there from 9 like usual x
  • Options
    It almost didn't happen, but the Funkayassmoonwalk chat has begun. Get involved.
  • Options
    **Annie** wrote: »
    I have a few weeks left woo hoo can't wait to come to chat will be there from 9 like usual x

Where are you going in a coupe of weeks?
  • Options
    G wrote: »
    Where are you going in a coupe of weeks?

Back to school x
    And in year 10 x
  • Options
    Why cant you come here when at school?
  • Options
    I can only come on the comp to do studies but could fit it in x
  • Options
    You just wont be able to win the last poster thread as much :)
  • Options
    You just wont be able to win the last poster thread as much :)

But I'll be on late and will win tho x
  • Options
    Yeah but you go to bed before school :)
  • Options
    I think staying up late to win that thread then sleeping in is a good enough reason to miss school. Such excuses didn't exist when I was a pupil.
  • Options
    WayneS wrote: »
    I think staying up late to win that thread then sleeping in is a good enough reason to miss school. Such excuses didn't exist when I was a pupil.

I personally love school I can get away from home and I love biology as well including mathematics and the solar system x
    And I always sleep past my bed time x
  • Options
    I personally love school I can get away from home and I love biology as well including mathematics and the solar system x
    And I always sleep past my bed time x

Surely staying up past your bed time?

Now and again its probly a good idea to have a good nights sleep, so you can make the most of school.
  • Options
    Surely staying up past your bed time?

Now and again its probly a good idea to have a good nights sleep, so you can make the most of school.

I sleep at 2 in the morning and wake up at 6 or I'll be late for school so get appromaterly 4hrs sleep or less each night x
  • Options
    I sleep at 2 in the morning and wake up at 6 or I'll be late for school so get appromaterly 4hrs sleep or less each night x

Its very unlikely that amount of sleep is good for you.
  • Options
    Its very unlikely that amount of sleep is good for you.
    why not x
  • Options
    Well I know some people can survive on different amounts of sleep, but thats about half of what you should be getting.
  • Options
    Well I know some people can survive on different amounts of sleep, but thats about half of what you should be getting.

I slept 2 hrs 2 days ago though
  • Options
    No way can you be feeling ok if you continually have 2 hours sleep a night.
  • Options
    No way can you be feeling ok if you continually have 2 hours sleep a night.

I hate 2 hrs sleep that was 1 night its to tireing and I cant go for my early jog x
  • Options
    WayneS wrote: »
    It is a general chat, therefore you can discuss anything including but not limited to: the One Show... the weekend’s sport, mixed sex hospital wards...criminals being given free bikes and vuvuzelas.
    Funnily enough, I was thinking of going over to see the people on the local mixed sex ward tomorrow. I was going to play the vuvuzela before talking to them about the weekend's sport and how criminals are getting access to free bikes. I was then going to finish off by showing them how the aforementioned vuvuzela can be used as an instrument of sexual torture.

Whilst telling them how he prefers the Irish one who used to be on The One Show to the Welsh one that's on it now.