Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

who have you seen in concert, and who would you like to see?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Green Day and My Chemical Romance. Really want to see Kings of Leon.

mcr are awsome.

:yes:

though i do wish they finished the end. i have the album and it's never finished.

:no:

well come 1 come all to this tragic afair, i'm sure you know which one i mean
    Other memorable ones, which probably won't float anyone else's boat, were Ella Fitzgerald, Bob Dylan

:heart: both of these, Bob Dylan is one of my favourite artists of all time and is one of the artists who I'd like to see live but never have (I worry time is running out).

Of the one's I've seen, there's too many to list but stand outs include -

Morrissey
    R.E.M
    Manic Street Preachers
    Oasis
    The Who
    James
    Stereophonics
    Coldplay
    Martha Wainwright
    :heart: both of these, Bob Dylan is one of my favourite artists of all time and is one of the artists who I'd like to see live but never have (I worry time is running out).

Of the one's I've seen, there's too many to list but stand outs include -

Morrissey
    R.E.M
    Manic Street Preachers
    Oasis
    The Who
    James
    Stereophonics
    Coldplay
    Martha Wainwright

you'll get to see him.

you know, anything is possible if you can just make it happen.

:cool:

good luck with trying to go see him, i am sure something will come along when you least expect it.
    i went through a stage of constantly going to gigs. these days i only go to see my friends bands, or if somebody i reeeally love tours.

i've seen: yeah yeah yeahs (x4), new found glory (x3), fall out boy, taking back sunday, jimmy eat world, the used (x3) funeral for a friend, tegan and sara, regina spektor, my chemical romance, lostprophets, imogen heap, kate nash, blink 182, brand new (x2), lostprophets, modest mouse, and lots more i guess i cant remember.

id really like to see muse, them crooked vultures, quotsa (if they they did another tour), kings of leon...mainly those huge bands where the tickets are always super expensive :|

my friends band have supported a few big-ish bands so over the last couple of years iv had free tickets to papa roach, meatloaf, journey, thunder, status quo (!!) none of which im really a big fan of but i go along anyway :D oo but papa roach were good.:)
    i went through a stage of constantly going to gigs. these days i only go to see my friends bands, or if somebody i reeeally love tours.

i've seen: yeah yeah yeahs (x4), new found glory (x3), fall out boy, taking back sunday, jimmy eat world, the used (x3) funeral for a friend, tegan and sara, regina spektor, my chemical romance, lostprophets, imogen heap, kate nash, blink 182, brand new (x2), lostprophets, modest mouse, and lots more i guess i cant remember.

id really like to see muse, them crooked vultures, quotsa (if they they did another tour), kings of leon...mainly those huge bands where the tickets are always super expensive :|

my friends band have supported a few big-ish bands so over the last couple of years iv had free tickets to papa roach, meatloaf, journey, thunder, status quo (!!) none of which im really a big fan of but i go along anyway :D oo but papa roach were good.:)

i would have loved those free tickets for papa roach. well, i've only heard 1 song (last resort) but based on that i think i'd really enjoy them
    you'll get to see him.

you know, anything is possible if you can just make it happen.

Not if he pops his clogs! Bob Dylan is 69 now ;)
    Not if he pops his clogs! Bob Dylan is 69 now ;)

well, let me tell you a story.

i never thought that i'd see michael jackson, and i would have loved to so much. about a week before he died, i went to london to see another concert at the o2 arena. and as if by chance, who should be at the o2 arina promoting his concert?

:angel:

michael jackson!

:heart:

so, while i never got to see him actually do a concert, we did get in the same room and got to hear his voice on the microphone to all the screaming crowds promoting his o2 gig. never got his autograph, but being in the same room as him made my day.

died a week later.

:angel:

i think it's amazing that the oppotunity to meet him came along just in time.

so keep trying, you never know you might have some luck when you least expect it
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    I've seen Pendulum. And it was amazing.

Ah! I'm seeing Pendulum in December! That is if someone can blag my other ticket. :heart: them so much!

I Really want to see the script live.. was going to see them on their tour next month.. dad said he'd book the tickets the next morning.. then they were sold out.. I wasn't a happy!

& I'm going to V festival this month.. does that count? :)

Man.. I sound spoilt..
    Im off to see Eels at the end of the month which im really excited about

In the past ive seen steps, (a couple times) system of a down, muse (twice), the dandy warhols and band of horses :)
    - Chemical Brothers (1999, 2002, 2007)
    - Jamiroquai (2002)
    - Beverley Knight (2002)
    - Fun Luvin' Criminals (2005)
    - The Prodigy (1996)
    - Coolio (2002)
    - Sneaker Pimps (2000)

Lots of top-name DJs too on the dance scene. I also saw Peter Andre and Darius in 2004 as part of the Merchant City Festival. My uncle is the top organiser guy who organises it every year.
    seen enter shikari, reel big fish, linkin park, deaf havana, fightstar, ummm, many more :)

want to see, streetlight manifesto, blink 182, sum 41, ADTR, Four Year Strong :D
    Love Linkin Park, Blink 182 & Sum 41 :)
    I approve of your musical taste.
    Favourite gigs were My Passion, which was just amazing, even though I hadn't really heard much of their music before. And Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly. Because it was my birthday and they said happy birthday. Also it was just fabulous because I was with some of my favourite people on a wonderful day.

I'd love to see Manic Street Preachers and Flyleaf live.
    Only seen one 'band' that was at Bradford Rio's.

I would love to see Flyleaf, Kill Hannah, 30 Seconds to Mars, Nickelback, Jimmy Eat World, Avril Lavigne and Paramore.
    Going to see Hayseed Dixie at the Putney Half Moon in September. Should be a gas.
    I hate to admit it but I was dragged along to see chipmunk and scouting for girls and they were actually quite good.
    I always wanted to see Al Green, think he's touring the UK again next year, missed him last couple of times...
    ooh, al green, i'd love to too.
    Went to see MGMT on Sunday night, they were suprisingly good (I'm not their greatest fan, tbh) :yes:
    I went to see Mr Buble last night! Fantastic!!! Ive been to girls aloud, The spice girls Lots! Other radio roadshows , dancing on ice!
    I saw Sage Francis a couple of weeks ago.
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    I saw Sage Francis a couple of weeks ago.

Any good live?

I'd love to see Pharoahe Monch.
    Any good live?

Yeah he was good.