Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Male PE from a Female's POV

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What can I do about it? My BF is a very giving lover, our foreplay can last hours and he is one of two men ever to make me come. So I feel a bit selfish for asking about this, but what can I do to make him last longer? Orally, I know how to keep him going, but when we get down to it, sex only lasts a matter of minutes. I've tried the stop and go game, but it doesn't really help and cools me down too. I am hesitant to suggest or 'accidentally' buy performa, because well I'd be a bit put out in that position. Any ideas?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It sounds as if he is a very considerate lover indeed, the fact that he spends so long on foreplay shows that he is making sure you have the best experiance he can give you.
    I can only imagine that by the time you get down to the real deal he is just so worked up and excited that he is literally fit to burst :d
    Have you tried cutting down the foreplay and getting down to it quicker, maybe he will last longer?
    yeah, we have tried that, but to the same ends :/
    Have you tried using a condom so its not so sensitive for him?
    we always use condoms x
    K sorry i dint mean anything by it just a thought x
    oh no, i didn't take offence at all, it was a thoughtful suggestion x
    I am sure there is someone out there with a greater knowledge of boyfriends than me but i believe squeezing the base of his willy works without stopping the action.
    I guess it would bruise his ego to mention it but maybe you could say the Perfoma was a free sample from Ann Summers or something and just try it for a laugh sort of thing.
    Has he tried having a wank about an hour or so before sex or is that a passion killer for him when he comes ?

Or maybe this http://www.prowler.co.uk/lube-and-condoms/stud-delay-spray.html

I've used it with some success with an ex who came to quick.

WARNING - Don't suck his cock once he's put it on. Your mouth will go numb and it'll look like you've had a stroke. I speak from personal experience :D
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Has he tried having a wank about an hour or so before sex or is that a passion killer for him when he comes ?

Or maybe this http://www.prowler.co.uk/lube-and-condoms/stud-delay-spray.html

I've used it with some success with an ex who came to quick.

WARNING - Don't suck his cock once he's put it on. Your mouth will go numb and it'll look like you've had a stroke. I speak from personal experience :D

lol i might try the wank thing. also lol. i have a six week wait before i can try any of this, which probably wont help matters. did your ext not take offense to the suggestion of the spray?
    Not at all. This was some time ago, long before the interwebs, so we just went to the local sex shop to see hwta they had.
    Louisek wrote: »
    ..... i believe squeezing the base of his willy works without stopping the action.

:yes: I've only done it a few times, usually during oral sex, but if you make a ring with your thumb and forefinger around the base of the shaft, and squeeze a little while simultaneously pushing down and back towards the testicles until the 'closeness' passes, it holds things back and prolongs the fun. Depends on the guy and how quickly he comes back from that, but might be worth a try.
    yeah, I've tried this before orally - but not sure of the logistics of doing it during sex?
    Evenstar wrote: »
    yeah, I've tried this before orally - but not sure of the logistics of doing it during sex?

Maybe you on top, so you can reach behind and under yourself?
    lol i might try the wank thing. also lol. i have a six week wait before i can try any of this, which probably wont help matters. did your ext not take offense to the suggestion of the spray?

You do realise we will all be waiting for an update lol :yes:
    I agree with whoever said he should try getting himself off an hour or so before you guys have sex.

Also, cock rings, or numbing lube/condoms.
    You do realise we will all be waiting for an update lol :yes:

umm we broke up instead :S entirely unrelated, but for the best i think :(
    umm we broke up instead :S entirely unrelated, but for the best i think :(

Oh gosh i am really sorry to hear that *hug*
    RubberSkin wrote: »

:lol:
    Oh gosh i am really sorry to hear that *hug*

oh life is getting complicated now though. not a cut and dry break up.
    *hugs* evenstar
    ok this is getting more relationship-y territory now than sex, so i'll be breifbut i want to say it cuz I'm happy :)

were back together. he told me he loved me for the first time, and ive felt the same about him for a while. so even though he might be posted abroad soon and we might have to end, we're gunna enjoy the time we have.
    Glad to hear it :)