Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Poppers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Any straight people use poppers?

I am trying to prove they arent just for gayers. :thumb:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    have used poppers at a party where the ratio of gayer to sraighter was about 1:8, with everyone using them.

point proven?
    I've tried them, but was accidentally. haha!
    Known a few. Not so much for sexy sexy but mainly clubbing.

Great fun when you're mashed and the 'I've been dragged a long to a druggy/gay club which i don't really like but i came because i wanted a good night out with my friends' straight woman has a whiff and 10 seconds later looks like she's been stunned by having a brick thrown into her face :)
    I once dabbled in what was being described as a "poppers bong", however, it was just a two litre bottle with a couple of inches of water in the bottom and some poppers poured in. You then squeezed the bottle and inhaled the fumes through your mouth. I thought I was going to die. I went blind, deaf and thought my head was going to explode. I genuinely thought my poor mother was going to have to deal with a kid who'd died through solvent abuse. At 26. Not good kids, don't try it.
    Imagine the hush at the funeral, followed by people wailing 'he only tried it once, he was so young - it's not fair!' and someone starting a charity warning against solvent abuse. What a legacy that would have been.
    Plenty of clubbers use them - in non-gay clubs there must be the same of any persuasion using them.
    theyre allright for a quick buzz, nothing special though.

And if you overdo it theyll turn ya lips blue :|
    I used to use them a fair bit, mainly when I was already fucked on something else like Coke or E's. Gives you quite a rush. Savage headaches after a while though.