Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Shes Sleeping With Him...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My Names Rochelle I'm 15 And I Need Peoples Help/Advice I Don't Know What To Do At The Moment, I Have Recently Broken Up With Someone, Who I Generally Really Did Like But I Just Found Out That Him And One Of My Closest Friends Have Been Sleeping Together. This Is Hurting Me So Much. I Don't Know What To Do. I Knew That They Were Texting And Calling Each Other, But Thought Nothing Of It As She Texts And Calls Alot Of Males. She Also Promised Me That Nothing Would Happen Between Them Because Of Our ''Friendship'' But Know That I Have Found Out She Has Lied To Me I'm Really Not Sure What To Do... :crying:She Meant The World To Me, But Now That I Know What Shes Done It Just Hurts So Much. She Still Doesn't Know That I Know, And I'm Not Sure What To Do.. Can You Please Help?. :(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Firstly, don't write in caps lock as that means you're SHOUTING. We don't like being shouted at!

Secondly, there isn't really a lot you can do. Being betrayed hurts but you can either wallow in it or you can move on. Take some time to be upset at what you've lost but dust yourself down and move on. It happens.
    With respect though, he's no longer your boyfriend. That said, you're friend shouldn't make promises she's no intention of keeping.
    You have broken up with him and put him back into the sea.

It's fair play and they are doing nothing "forbidden". I understand where you are coming from tho, as I was jealous and hurt like shit when a girl kissed her b/f I secretly admired (not the b/f! the girl), when I was 15.

Best thing really is: Stop having contact with him/her for a while, meet lots of other people and be distracted from it. Your suffering "makes no sense" (I know it sounds really tough, but I don't know how to word it different), as opposed to the pain if your partner you are very much in love cheats on you. Unfortunately emotions give a rat's ass what makes sense and what not, so if there is no sensical (does the word exist? Opposite of nonsensical) solution: Let grass grow over it. (and don't watch the grass grow..)
    Any relationship is built on trust. Trust is a thing earned over time, not freely given. Ask yourself- could you ever trust him, or her for that matter; ever again?
    Hopefully she's over it by now. This was posted a year ago... it's worth checking the date of a thread before adding a comment.

Welcome by the way, always good to have new users.
    It also depends how old the guy is. If Rochelle is 15 and the guy is a lot older, then we'll need to get Chris Hansen onto the case.

@ Rochelle, capitalising the first letter of each word must take you a while to type, wouldn't it? Mind you, there is an option in MS Word to do that. To bring it back to lower case, the option is here:

Font.png
    Hi There,

It is obvious that you are very hurt by what your friend has done, and are not sure how to feel or react. You say she told you nothing would ever happen with him, as you are friends, yet it still did and this is probably what hurts the most.

It seems that you need to confront her about this (as she doesn't even know you know yet) and tell her how you feel- perhaps you will have a row over it, yet good friend can sometimes survive these sort of arguments.

If you feel your friend has "gone bad" and is showing no remorse, even though she knows how much she hurt you, perhaps you need time to consider whether you can forgive her, therefore giving each other space and meeting new friends can help.

Good luck :)
    Monserrat wrote: »
    It also depends how old the guy is. If Rochelle is 15 and the guy is a lot older, then we'll need to get Chris Hansen onto the case.

@ Rochelle, capitalising the first letter of each word must take you a while to type, wouldn't it? Mind you, there is an option in MS Word to do that. To bring it back to lower case, the option is here:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/monserrat/Upload/Font.png

She wrote in all caps, but in certain subforums it will be automatically edited so only the first letter will be capitalized.

Makes shouting jokes obsolete now :(