Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

thoughts on toy story3

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
are you going to watch this movie?. have you watched the other 2 and which one of them did you prefer?

if you're not going to watch it then why.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i've watched it twice now, watched it on sunday and again last night, i absolutely loved it. i would go and watch it again.its just so good. what i nearly love more than the film though is the short animation before it, about the night and day characters. its so clever and lovely.

its weird because although iv seen and own toy story 1 and 2, its not as if i was a massive fan of them, i liked them but I wasnt obsessed or anything. i think i might go as far as to say 3 is the best but then again without 1 and 2 there wouldnt be much point in there being a 3 :)
    i've watched it twice now, watched it on sunday and again last night, i absolutely loved it. i would go and watch it again.its just so good. what i nearly love more than the film though is the short animation before it, about the night and day characters. its so clever and lovely.

its weird because although iv seen and own toy story 1 and 2, its not as if i was a massive fan of them, i liked them but I wasnt obsessed or anything. i think i might go as far as to say 3 is the best but then again without 1 and 2 there wouldnt be much point in there being a 3 :)

ah i see. well, i'm glad you enjoyed it.

as for me, i didon't really like the other 2 toys stories, well.. 1 was all right, but i think a second one was a bit too much. i've not yet seen the third one, but i'm curious to find out what happens to the toys in the end of it all, so may watch it just once.
    Hello.
    I have watched Toy story 1/2/3 and haad enjoyed them all I find the amusing entertaining and I love shows like that but I'll probaberbly hate them when I'm 15-16. The same day I had watched New Moon that is amazing you just HAVE to see it. I personally enjoyed toy story 2 the most and Buzz has to be my favourite chracter for some reason.
    Xx
    I love Toy Story 3. :heart::heart::heart:
    *Alarna* wrote: »
    Hello.
    I have watched Toy story 1/2/3 and haad enjoyed them all I find the amusing entertaining and I love shows like that but I'll probaberbly hate them when I'm 15-16. The same day I had watched New Moon that is amazing you just HAVE to see it. I personally enjoyed toy story 2 the most and Buzz has to be my favourite chracter for some reason.
    Xx

i like buz too. i think it's because of his heavy space influence. love stuff to do with space.

I liked the animation too.
    I really liked the third film, can't remember the second one so much, was such a long time ago since I watched one or two.
    The third one is sad, but I really enjoyed it. I loved it :heart:
    I love toy story 1, not too keen on 2 and absolutly loved toy story 3!

I was a bit apprehensive about seeing it since its potentially messing with my childhood and all :p but i loved it!

I love Rex, he should have a spin off show. :yes:
    Yo

I liked it alot. I watched it the other night and it made me laugh alot. I liked the other two Toy Stories as well and the ending almost made me cry =D

If you are a Toy Story fan then the third film wont be a let down!
    Saw it in 3d on day of release and there's only one word for it...epic! :D
    icey wrote: »
    Saw it in 3d on day of release and there's only one word for it...epic! :D

eppic?

ooo... now i really want to see it lol!
    Nice one!!!! Its even better than two previous parts!dont you think?