Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Phenazepam

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone trieid this legal benzo yet? I obtained 500mg on Friday, got scales with my order and they only went from 100g to 0.01g. I gave up on the scales in the end and just took a little amount out the bag and let it sink into my toungue. I redosed about 3x and everyone said i looked like junkie, i was just lying around, couldn't be bothered doing anything. I felt fine except my co-ordination was weird, kept misjudging things. But my friends sayed i looked state, and say the don't want to be in my company when i'm on it. We all smoke weed daily and kinda live together so it makes it hard to avoid being on it when there around. I wasn't annoying anyone while on it,and one of my mates has hidden the phenazepam and says he'll give me it but i'm not welcome to live as flatmates with him, i'm in a really bad spot here.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's about choices.
    Make your choice.
    I don't really get benzos as a recreational drug. I see them as useful for certain situations, like comedowns or when I need to knock myself out. But for fun, they're no good - just make me tired, and then forget everything anyway.
    jungo87 wrote: »
    I wasn't annoying anyone while on it.
    one of my mates has hidden the phenazepam and says he'll give me it but i'm not welcome to live as flatmates with him.

Sounds like you were to be honest.
    should that be www.youtube.com/ ?
    should that be www.youtube.com/ ?
    :chin:
    Ha cool.
    JavaKrypt wrote: »

Thats where I was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:
    Anyone trieid this legal benzo yet? I obtained 500mg on Friday, got scales with my order and they only went from 100g to 0.01g. I gave up on the scales in the end and just took a little amount out the bag and let it sink into my toungue. I redosed about 3x and everyone said i looked like junkie, i was just lying around, couldn't be bothered doing anything. I felt fine except my co-ordination was weird, kept misjudging things. But my friends sayed i looked state, and say the don't want to be in my company when i'm on it. We all smoke weed daily and kinda live together so it makes it hard to avoid being on it when there around. I wasn't annoying anyone while on it,and one of my mates has hidden the phenazepam and says he'll give me it but i'm not welcome to live as flatmates with him, i'm in a really bad spot here.

Doesn't sound like the best legal Benzo if i'm honest...most of them are to chill people out. i was pescribed Benzos to calm myself down. though i guess it all depends what effect you want?
    in my experience they do anything but chill me out in the long run, all sweet when they are active but once they wear off im a sweating paranoid itchy mess looking for the nearest window to jump out of
    Yeah the hangover is nasty, especially from longer-acting benzos like diazepam.

The main differences between benzos are the relative strength and half life. For instance a 1 mg dose of alprazolam (xanax) is equivalent to about 10 mg diazepam (valium). Alprazolam lasts about 6-12 hours, whereas diazepam will last 24+ hours. I have a table somewhere, will look for it later.
    for fucks sake jungo, if your reading this, be careful, go search on www.blueligh.ru at some of the horror stories regarding this pehnazdosages, very very potent
    Doesn't sound like the best legal Benzo if i'm honest...most of them are to chill people out. i was pescribed Benzos to calm myself down. though i guess it all depends what effect you want?

i like them to chill out with them. They kinda take the edge off. my doc woudn't give me them for longer than 2 weeks. i've started buying legal highs, cus there safer and less hassle to get than the street valium. :cool:
    How is a legal high safer than a 'street' valium?
    katralla wrote: »
    How is a legal high safer than a 'street' valium?

i would think legal highs are safer. the pruity of drugs on the street is crap
    cant really mess about with things like valium so easily if you get them still in the capsule, and ive seen some rough highs and horrible come downs off legals highs
    i would think legal highs are safer. the pruity of drugs on the street is crap
    You could be thinking wrong. There's no guarantee anything you buy off the internet is any better than from a dealer.
    I know not to mess with thout scales, my gf threw all my pill stash. It contained Dihydrocodeine, Diazepam, Nitrazepam and DF118's.. i was so pissed off i eyeballed my dose,i feeplurredl ok mates say my co-ordanation is fucked (which i can feel) i'm talkiing away but people are saying my speech is splureed,i feel as if i'm talking fine. Another effect i got was double vision which would come and go at will All in all not a bad benzo
    What did you take? Stay safe mate ;)
    What did you take? Stay safe mate ;)

i took a few dabs of some phenny. stil raging over my stash