Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Come down too long

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi to all,i took around 25 extazys in past 2 weeks and the half.I know that is stupid and it's normal that it taking so long to come down but what should i do ?ex:take 5HTP? make exercises ?or just wait ? I dont feel good now for 5 days ,don't have any emotion ,have a headache,everything and evrebody get me angry ,pls need help!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It maybe easier said than done, just try to relax and do the things you say like exercise, eat fruits, water, sleep and just remember it will pass with time..be good to yourself and you will repair faster.. plently of sleep
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    It maybe easier said than done, just try to relax and do the things you say like exercise, eat fruits, water, sleep and just remember it will pass with time..be good to yourself and you will repair faster.. plently of sleep

:yes: all of these things will help to make you feel better.

A good piece of advice that I've heard from Addactions drugs advisors is to treat a comedown like it was flu, which does mean what badboy4life has mentioned. Also, bananas particularly are recommended fruits and if you wanted to try 5htp then you should be able to pick some up from a local health food store.

Hope you're able to try some of these things and start to feel better soon.
    **helen** wrote: »
    :yes: all of these things will help to make you feel better.

A good piece of advice that I've heard from Addactions drugs advisors is to treat a comedown like it was flu, which does mean what badboy4life has mentioned. Also, bananas particularly are recommended fruits and if you wanted to try 5htp then you should be able to pick some up from a local health food store.

Hope you're able to try some of these things and start to feel better soon.

some debate about wether 5htp works but placebo effect or not i remember i was sleeping better back when i took it and generally felt better, as for banana's they contain serotonin whichi is mostly in the skin, so east a bannana before/after a nice long workout./sauna
    thx guys for urs replys from day to day i feel better and better,so from now on, no more drugs for me, i just want to be able say im fine now and look back on this and learn from it
    reminds me of a quote i read, hang on..

The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease. ~Voltaire

haha, no more drugs, heard that plenty of times, hope you can stick it!

did you eat any banana peels?
    tims111 wrote: »
    thx guys for urs replys from day to day i feel better and better,so from now on, no more drugs for me, i just want to be able say im fine now and look back on this and learn from it

i am so glad you are feeling better. :). also glad you learnt from it, no more drugs... it's so bad for you.
    reminds me of a quote i read, hang on..

The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease. ~Voltaire

haha, no more drugs, heard that plenty of times, hope you can stick it!

did you eat any banana peels?

ya i know evrytime i get too drunk, next morning, im telling this "no more alchool" ,but this time its for sure no drugs anymore,and no i decide not take pills ,just eating some bananas and keep it relax
    alcohol's pretty terrible from what i've learnt.. stimulants are in my group of terrible drugs.. same with junk food
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    tims111 wrote: »
    ya i know evrytime i get too drunk, next morning, im telling this "no more alchool" ,but this time its for sure no drugs anymore,and no i decide not take pills ,just eating some bananas and keep it relax

Hey, it's great to see you have a positive attitude to life beyond drugs. We have a really good Q&A on deciding to stop that was answered on askTheSite - take a look at what it says about setting yourself goals as there's some really realistic stuff in there. :)
    **helen** wrote: »
    Hey, it's great to see you have a positive attitude to life beyond drugs. We have a really good Q&A on deciding to stop that was answered on askTheSite - take a look at what it says about setting yourself goals as there's some really realistic stuff in there. :)

thx ya its useful Information