Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Alpen...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is alpen full of carbs? will it make u fat if eat a lot of it ? xx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I would imagine so, it has shit loads of sugar in it.

Eating a lot of anything will make you fat.
    I have a eating disorder and for weeks probs even months been eating shit loads of it no i feel sooooooooooooooooooooo bad and want to cry :(
    omg omg omg im guna get fat :crying: :crying:
    You're not going to get fat from it, if you haven't gained weight from it already, it's unlikely that you will start to gain weight from it now.

You should probably be eating a more varied diet than just cereal anyway, but that doesn't really belong in this thread. :)
    alpen is good for you. Its not fattening
    If you want to stick with muesli, then I think Dorset Cereals and Jordan's are healthier alternatives.
    alpen tastes the best though
    Ive now stopped eating alpen altogether, i love it but too many carbs, fat in it :( gonna miss it big time!!!!!
    xxxxxxxx
    Hello,
    It's really your choice what you would like to eat, even though you want to stop eating Alpen. Alpen is not very fattening and will not make you gain weight now, if you have not gained weight yet. And Alpen may also be very healthy as well.
    Its high in sugar, but theres a lot worse thing in life. Better eat that than Coco Pops or such like.