Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Healthy food and filling

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
heya eveyone i need some healthy low cal pref under 100 cals - 150 cals food whats filling ive brought like soup and salad anything else whats filling? i used to eat cereal but i no thats bad so now panicing and need FILLING low cal foods help plzzz im desprate xxx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi depressedgal

I'm really sorry to see all your posts about food and how difficult your relationship with food is.

You should be aware that people here will see a pattern in what you're posting and we're not likely to contribute to threads like these if we think that what you're asking will be detrimental to your health and well-being.

That's not to say that you shoudn't post here; it's great to have you around, but please understand that if you're asking for help to enable your eating disorder, it's very difficult for anyone to respond constructively and with your well-being in mind.

Hope that didn't come across as nasty, I just want to make sure you understand that we're here to help and support one another, not to give people tips on how to maintain and prolong their problems.
    no im doing that at all i want healthy low cal whats filling ideas not to keep my eating disorder its so i can EAT, else i just simply wont eat , im sorry you thought i wanted to keep my ed, eating disorders r HELL i just wna b able to eat :(
    Healthy food isn't healthy unless you're eating enough.
    Hi depressedgal,

These ladies are right. We're worried about how desperate you're feeling and we want to help.
    You should be aware that people here will see a pattern in what you're posting and we're not likely to contribute to threads like these if we think that what you're asking will be detrimental to your health and well-being.
    lea_uk wrote: »
    Healthy food isn't healthy unless you're eating enough.

I'm going to close this thread. But you can still get advice and support in your other thread in health & wellbeing, here's the link back to it:http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php?t=142838

Remember, we're hear to try and help you through this so do keep posting but it seems like this thread is very similar to the other one. If you're feeling ok about soups and salads at the moment then that's a really good starting point and you can vary those meals a lot with different ingredients so you don't get bored :) Quick diets don't tend to last though.. feeling good about yourself and your diet long term will take some time but you can get there.

You might want to have a read of this article too: http://www.b-eat.co.uk/YoungPeople/WhatisanEatingDisorder/Foodandeating

Take care *hug*
This discussion has been closed.