Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Me speaking in English - How can I improve my pronunciation?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Hi at all,

I want to learn English, so I made a video, 'cause I'd like to know what I can do for improve my english pronunciation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZRyeWLxnWs

Question 1: WHAT (what letters, words, etc) do I pronunciate wrong? How is it suposed to be said?

Question 2: Where do you think I'm from? Italy, Spain, Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Russia, France, Norway, Denmark...
I think it's interesting to know how my accent sounds. ;)

Thanks for all the comments.
And don't laugh :D

Greets :wave:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i'm finding it hard to believe we in heaven????????????
    i think u mean we're...
    Your pronunciation isn't that bad, I think you need to work a bit more on words and grammar.
    I would say that you were maybe from Germany or Austria, but I'm really bad at guessing accents!

Just a quick question, why did you sing in the video if you say you can't sing? I don't understand why you didn't just talk.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Besides, singing isn't a good example for people to see what your pronounciation is like.
    I can understand you fine and your accent is totally hot. I hope you don't turn out to be a light-voiced prepubescent boy.