Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Male Masturbation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, so im a male, im 18, I used to have a girlfriend, but dont anymore because I wanted sex more than she could give it, and she was tired of it. So i masturbate. My questions are the following...

1. Do women like men who masturbate more? or look down on them?

2. Does masturbation actually help you last longer in the bed or on the couch, or on the table, whichever of the places you like it best...

3. If it does help men last longer, does it help women last longer too?

I have a few more questions.. but i figured id start with just these 3...

:crying: if u do look down on men who masturbate dont hate please :crying:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    this is just me personally, but:

1. To an extent, yes - regular masturbation indicates a high sex drive which I like, but by the same stroke if it is very regular (I'd say over 3 times a day, every day) I'd be a bit worried it was too high. There's no sure fire answer to this, it depends on the two sex drives being compatible.

2&3. I don't know about boys - test yourself, does it? I am a girl, and masturbation helps me last longer- If you hold back during any form of sexual stimulation surely its like exercising a muscle? Though not an exact science.

Masturbation is nothing to be ashamed of! If you find yourself in the same situation again, why not masturbate as well as having sex, to lower the demand for her? It doesn't have to be either or!
    Cool

Thanks, I have... a large sex drive i guess? i can go 8 or 9 times a day if not more... so, i guess probably a bit too much for most women... Where (other than a cathouse) would i find a woman that can go as many times as me? :confused:
    You wank. You're a bloke, it's a given - so it isn't going to change anyone's opinion of you any way.
    Im like you i have a very high sex drive, only problem is my girlfreind doesnt and she gets quite fed up of me constantly wanting sex when she stops round, i could do it 2-3 times a night if shed let me :grump:

Me personally i have a wank near enough every day and i find that if i have one not too long before the girlfreind comes round or if i keep up having 1 a day i find that i last longer in the bed, if a miss a wank before she comes i find it difficult to control myself when im at it :D

Just wish she had a similar sex drive, id be a very happy man then :thumb:
    masturbation

i was in a relationship but we fell out of love the sex was often and good she liked 2 watch me masrurbate as i watched her was great

however since i have been single and dont do 1 night stands masturbating is addictive i can do it up 2 eight times aday if you have a high sex drive try wanking b4 sex u will last longer
    IMO, looking down on masturbation is odd.

Granted, people have different beliefs and some may oppose it for religious reasons, for example. But generally masturbation can relieve sexual tension.

It only would cause premature ejaculation if you wank too quickly.
    wow

Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take part of your post to my blog?
    I dont look down on men who masturbate, the only time i would have a problem with it is if he would rather masturbate than have sex with me
    masturbation

i think i might masterbate too much i do it at least twice a day