Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

So Depressing :( * TRIG

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm so depressed its unreal,
Cant stop crying right now i feel like giving up,
no-one understands, doctors or my care worker, im scared im really scared i feel like one day ill have no choice to end my life coz soo down :(
please help me x

Comments

• Options
    Hi depressedgal, how are you feeling today?

I know in a couple of your other threads people have mentioned calling Childline or Samaritans. I know it can see dauting but they really can help and there's always someone there to listen to you at any time of day. You can also text or email them too.

It may seem like your doctor and care-worker don't understand but it's important you keep talking to them and being as honest as you can. That way they should be able to give you the support that you need right now.

Look after yourself and let us know how you're getting on :)
  • Options
    I'm so depressed its unreal,
    Cant stop crying right now i feel like giving up,
    no-one understands, doctors or my care worker, im scared im really scared i feel like one day ill have no choice to end my life coz soo down :(
    please help me x

Hello depressedgal
    I hope you are ok and feeling better today. x
    Like Jo7 said I would recommend you talk to Child Line they will be very helpful they have helped me loads and loads and they tend to understand better and you can even get them involved to explain it to people who do not understand because Child Line can tell for you instead of you telling for yourself and they may or may not need to break there confidentiality promise x
    Keep smiling *hug*