Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Fat :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:crying:

Argggh hate this, hate how fat i am, feel awful and v.bloated,
I'm dying to loose at least a stone,,
Is Alpen or weatabix minis too many cals or too much carbs?
I feel i shud stop eating it please help me im desprate. what do you think?€

xxx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Personally, I think you should eat more sensibly.

Why not discuss your diet when you see your doctor about your stomach pains?
    I dont want help im fine i neeed to stop eating
    please help me im desprate
    I dont want help im fine

???
    This is going to sound STUPID... i mean i want help with being thin but dont want help in eating more :(
    Eat less calories, which isn't necessarilly the quantity of food.

Do some exercise.

Like BG says, go see your GP. He/she can give you some advice or send you to a dietician.
    Eating more doesnt necessarily mean you'll get fat, you just have to eat the right things to keep healthy.

Seeing your GP is your best bet as we dont know anything about your weight, current diet etc
    We do know about her current diet - she doesn't eat breakfast, but has alpen or mini wheatabix for lunch and dinner. She hasn't said if she has milk with those - at least as far as I know.
    excatually tooo much feel sick :(
    need to stop eating x
    Depressedgal, what do you normally eat in a day and how much exercise do you do?

Post up what you normally eat (or PM)...

I have recently lost a stone, so know it can be hard to lose weight
    Depressedgal knows they have an eating disorder, but they are not currently looking to resolve it, but to further indulge it.
    ^ Not very helpful.

depressedgal it sounds like you've developed a difficult relationship with food but simply stopping eating isn't going to help you lose weight long term.

From your other threads it's clear you've been feeling low recently and it's likely all of these things are connected. Talking to your GP about your thoughts about food is really good advice. It may take time but learning about healthy eating and exercise alongside dealing with your low mood could really help you to find a way forward.

If you're feeling panicky, maybe you could go for a walk around the block or call a friend. Do you have any family you can talk to?

Look after yourself :)

P.s I'm going to move this in to Health & Wellbeing as well as it's the best forum for support on what you're describing to us.
    Just pointing out the OP is ignoring anything that isn't to do with eating less - so people wont waste their time trying to offer advice on eating
    :( okay im a little confussed
    i can do anything up 2
    1,000 leg moves
    1,000 hip moves,
    1,000 arm moves,
    100 sit ups
    50 sqauts,
    30 lunges
    up 2 5 hours of walking ONLY if in town
    sometimes bike riding

I mainly eat cereal 2 times a day or soup or salad today was cereal and salad :yum:

I'm actually tempted to quit my eating disorder group, im meant to be going on wednesday but mums on holiday for the week, but to be honest i hate the group its scary!!!!!

love to you all xx